• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks! :D We found them on tumblr, and then followed the link to the Japanese Disney store. They're so adorable <3
    Huh? So aren't you using this one then as well to circumvent your ban? More or less?

I knew there were some, yep. In fact, I had a personal one as well with someone using part of my signature as their own, but that was also partly because of imageshack being dumb and me not signing all my selfmade graphics with my name.
    Up to now, I only signed wallpapers and custom keyblades I made, not my sig-pics.
    Nonetheless, I remedied that even if I had to make an account on Kh13 for just that.
    More than that though, I am not too deep into the frictions that are between Kh13 and KHi, I am only active in KHi anyways.

Thanks. ;)
    That we did. I mainly asked that stuff because I normally know it that a single person making more than one account is a big offense as well.

So what is this second account then for anyways?

Good thing then, learning from errors and then not repeating them will surely get one in a better light if done right.

Oh, and depending on where you are, happy new year, have it an hour now around here aleready. ;)
    You mean the sockpuppet/double-account?

As for your ban, well, I noticed it on my list but it was OathkeeperRiku who reminded me of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back