• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
NumberVIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ahhh <333333 ilu~

Oooh that is awesome! :D I'm already halfway through my second year and I can tell you, it's not half as scary as you probably think :3 And hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, or go over an essay or something you can ask me <3

I know how it feels :c Days really, really broke my heart and my interest in the series swung from purely fanfic to purely interviews and translating things. And now I basically have no translating to do news-wise (*guilty look at novels*) and I don't really feel interested in fanfic anymore... WHAT DO I DOOO

I am mostly ok! Family issues + 'that time of the month' pains + a cold + school + best friend moving back to America soon = *curls up and cries* Buuut yeah, mostly ok lol. Still breathing! aha

How are you~?
    hey bbg
    Chi! :D How's it going?

BTW... I'm considering giving Roxas another chance; what is it about him that makes him such an interesting character to you? :)
    the last cosplay was as deidara being a rendeer xD in some days more I expect to cosplay as roxas C: I have the wig now *---*
    congratulations! what are you going to study O:?

I've been fine C: going out with my boyfriend, hanging out with friends, cosplaying n.n
    ;A; sorry for not replying in mooooooonth!!!! I have been sooo busy with college >.<
    how have you been chii C:?
    It's odd; a year ago, I didn't really care too much about it. Now? I'm so excited about the game! :D

Skyloft looks so beautiful... ;A;
    CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! 8D *glompage* <33333333333333333333

Wut up? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back