• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Recon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha, for a moment I read "grizzly" instead of "grimsley" and was like "What are bears supposed to do with anything? 0_0". xD
    Anyways, no prob, just a fan of the series. Have played every single game 'cept MG2.
    I agree with that for the most part. It's the "perks" of reaching premium that keeps me going. Usually I don't have much to say, but that 1000 post goal kinda forces me to think about what to say and how to better express my opinions on subjects. That's just me though.
    The sad thing is there are people here who joined after me that already hit 1000 posts. ;~;
    I like the snow a little at first, but it gets old fast. I hope the weather continues to get better.
    Gotta enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. Which around here isn't very long. X(
    I watched the new Kid Icarus trailer, decided I'm going to buy that game instead of KH:DDD. I'm going to wait for a price drop, Kid Icarus looks like a great title and I'm going to give it as much support as possible.
    Plus my sister needs to play Bbs still, so not having khddd will make it less tempting to play according to her. You should pick it up, we can have some fun online matches.
    Skyrim, I bought it in November, just started playing it two weeks ago, 90 hours into it...only scratching the surface.
    Now that you mention it, yeah I seen those random black flashes but they're not bothersome. And the only lag I really notice is in the loading rooms but that not really a big deal. BTW I did add you on my 3DS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back