• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blendedhearts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, Nick, I just wanted to say, I know I give you a hard time man, but it's only because I know where you're coming from. When it comes to self deprecation, well, I'm pretty bad too... too bad, at times.. but, we all need someone to push us towards greatness, if I didn't think you were capable of being awesome, I wouldn't tell you when you suck, or when you were too hard on yourself. Just, know it comes from a place of friendship, and a voice of experience, believe me or not.
    I've talked to her this month. I lost her phone number, but I could swing by her house at some point to see if she's there. I'm sure if something happened to her, her mother would have contacted me.
    So, I think I'm going to create an ARG, which is basically what I was talking about before with using various websites to create an interactive story,Here's the wikipedia page for more detailed info on what it is

I know you're a creative type, so I was wondering if you'd want to be part of my Puppet Master Team, basically helping to construct and run the project?
    Definitely.

I suppose. I'm gonna go to sleep now, so I'll talk to you later. *huggles* Night.
    LOL, WTF?!?!?!!? Wooooooooow. That's just....wooooow, lol.

Also, don't feel bad about posting on your own page, I used to do it all the time. That's why I just go to "view conversation" now.
    But it's the ONLY ONE!!!! I personally wouldn't pay that much for it, but it'd be pretty neat to have.

Also, did you hear the song that couple made up with that good morning song? It was adorable.
    Lol, that's just what I was thinking of.

Also, I know this is random, but did you see how much that QC misprint went for?
    There's an icon for quote tags on the VM box, just like in a regular post box. It was probably there this whole time and I just never noticed, lol.

Bubbles.
    Oh wow.

I know what you mean.

Well, I mean I can quote you NOW, but I mean before in VMs, I don't think you could quote people....idk.
    Actually, technically you're chasing cats. /shot/shot/shot/shot/shot

Lol, it's fine.

Also....I know this is random but....were we able to quote each other in VMs before?
    You sound like me w/ anime club, lol. But at least you got out and met people. So what were they like?
    Hey I can pay attention! ....When anime isn't involved....

Nm, I'm making out a bday list and everything on it is mega expensive so I'm trying to find things I really want...but they're all anime related. >< I feel like I have no other interests. I can't ask for games because I don't have time to play them (except DDR), I still haven't finished all the manga I got for Christmas since I've been so busy w/ schoolwork, sometimes I ask for CDs but I never really listen to them, and although my mom asked me to give her a big list so that I won't know what I'm getting, the only thing I really really really want is the dress I asked for in the first place....and banana creme pie maybe...

As for life, school has taken it over and as usual I'm tired. But at least I'm not too stressed....
    Whoa whoa whoa, back up!

...What kind of salad?

^.^ Srsly, what do you mean you're married? You finally had a run in with Debby?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back