• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Crimson Crusader
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Cena is good, Rock is great. That's the only difference. A watered down version of Rock, Cena is. xD

I do too. Go go go! Nice to know there is still some pure wrestling fans out there. ^^
    Oh, I remember that! The only thing is, they where awesome. They could pull of such matches, while Cena is so boring, he shall put me to sleep whenever he is on. xD
    Rock is always a good time, in my opinion. Rock can put on a good show, Cena can, but never as good as someone like that.
    They better! I already discounted the Cena vs Rock match already. :p

Lol, go to the WWE thread. Might as well discuss it there and post. ^^
    Can get more thorough. lol
    Hmm, I think there might be one or two good matches so far. I saw what you put in the WWE thread about Cena and Rock being main event. That really irks me. One because I don't think it's going to be all they are hyping and crap. All hype and nothing else it seems. ._.
    I'm hoping for CM Punk vs Jericho and Taker vs Triple H to save the pay per view for me.

Money in the Bank? Summerslam, really? xP
    Haha, I'm going to add you simply because I know how much you love WWE too! Plus, I need someone to discuss with, since Krista never likes coming on to talk about it in the WWE thread. xD
    Did you read all of it? to the point were Jaakuna was half naked, with the bottom part being the naked part? ;D
    Did you read all of it? to the point were Jaakuna was half naked, with the bottom part being the naked part? ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back