• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
AllieCassidy11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I'm going to do what's best for the both of us and just stop responding to you right now before you contradict yourself anymore.
    Like I said, at some point you're going to have to learn just how people actually act around you, online or off. This is not "yelling" at all. This is merely stating the fact in such a way that you won't completely flip out by reading it.
    Kid, you're going to find that every single forum acts exactly the same. There's not distinction between "nice" and "mean". This is how people naturally act, both in real life and on the internet. Sooner or later, you're bound to learn this. Just because we don't allow you to run rampant doing whatever you want does not in any way make us "the bad guys." We have to keep the entire forum running smoothly for everyone's sake, not just yours.
    Okay. Sorry, but this has nothing to do with your being new because this is like the 7th time you've made that thread, and not only have we told you why such a thread is pointless, but it also should have been obvious by now that we're not going to let such a useless thread be.

Please don't make an 8th.
    I'm not rude at all? I'm sorry if I come off that way. I would hope my personality only radiates humor and witty sarcasm~

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back