• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• How did you manage to get the hyphen out? Since you didn't use the second edition xD
    I fixed the hyphon and tried to fix the HEAL buuut I kinda messed that up, nontheless I have another, better product:
    You'll love the new cover. I didn't have to do too much but I made it a little darker and richer. Let me know what you think about the font I used. It'll be up this afternoon.
    I'm thinking we need something new. Something that can actually make a legit album cover. I'll do whatever you think. I'm just the guy who makes the idea work. HIT ME WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE! pwease? :)
    Hey. So I was thinking... I'm getting kind of board with giving you the same old album covers... let's sit down (figuratively) and brainstorm some new design direction?
    DONE, DONE, DONE :D

it's so sexy.

:DDDDDD

It's over at the shop. Let me know if Heal likes it!
    Hey if you want that request fulfilled take it over to Madman's Revenge. We are trying to get up and running, and your business could help!
    That graphics shop hasn't been active for over a year. I'm deleting that post of yours, go put it somewhere else that's currently up and running~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back