• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes I knoe, after all Its sora´s Darkness Not kairis, Even the report said it, i just think that boy said no and closed that thread imidiatly was unfair, he should let others to talk, so ill keep this theory for long, I dont think nomura would make two nobodies, because Kairi is a POH and POH´S dont make either heartless or nobodies, So if namine was birth as a nobody from sora, then i think that xion was the heartless birth from Sora too, that heart switch caused that, I just need to learn to talk more english and when i can fully explain it, i will knock down the critic... and Thanks u! evrything is possible on KH ^^
    HOLY MOTHER FUKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of u dont care and this has nothin to do wid kh butSUM41 GONNA HAVE A GREATIST HITS ALBUM IN JAPAN AND A NEW ONE IN 09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    your thread 358/2 days. the WHOLE story. just try to burn me! need work it had alot of made of stuff in there i dont want to even get started
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back