• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Obscured fire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Eliza, It's xikem. Just wanted to see what was up and what was new with you. ^^
    hey you may know me i created the organization XIII fanclub i was just wondering if you want to be friends oh do you have RE: chain of memories because i need some advise on how to beat vexen 1st fight
    M
    dear kh fighters!!!!!my apologies for missing all those days!!!!!!we got many inner problems and i wont be able to talk for a while in khinsider!!!please forgive me!!!!i'll be back soon!!!have a nice christmas revegion and happy new year!!!!
    thank you for your understandance!!!
    yours,memphysgoddess
    M
    twra omws prepei na klisw!!!tha ta poume to vradi !!!!ciao!!!!
    M
    egw sto sxoleio m den prokeite na dw katalipsi pote!!!!!!einai idiwtiko vlepeis!!!!!!
    M
    h varemara m ferbei taseis aytoktonias!!!!! gyrisa apo patra pri 2 meres k akoma niw8w san ptwma!!!!!esy?????
    M
    yay!!!!!
    wow egw 15 augoustou exw giorti k esy 16 exeis genethlia!!!!!!COOL!!!!
    M
    ase eimai patra sena sunedrio me thn mana mou k exw pe8anei stin kourasi!!! 6 wres orthostasia!!!!!
    esy???
    mou eleipse to khinsider toses meres!!!!!
    M
    haha!!yes you are correct!!!!!
    hey pas 1 h' 2 lykeioy?????egw paw 2ytera!!!!!
    M
    GYAAAA!!!alla den me noiazei k poly!!!giati pempti k paraskeyi paw patra gia to sunedreio pou sxediasei h mana mou!!!k eyxaristw gia thn eyxh!!!!
    M
    gaaaah k ayrio exw test!!!!! giati? >.< misw ta test k misw thn gewmetria!!!!!!gaaah alla prwta apola misw ton pyreto!!!!!>0<
    M
    aaax paidi mou ama8w!!!akoma den to exeis katalabei?!?
    MAS PSEKAZOUN TO PRWI K MAS KSEVGAZOUN TO VRADI!!!!BWAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back