• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Your Friend
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks for your input, sorry I couldn't get back to you about it yesterday. Hmm, I'd still consider that to be superstitious though, especially the idea or notion of it 'removing/cleansing sin'. I also find the idea that Adam's sins turned the meteor black to be superstitious, etc. as well, but that's just me and my thoughts on it though. Thanks for the add too!
    So the stone at the Kabah in Mecca, it is special and said to be extraterrestrial, its not from this earth. This is cool and interesting, I wish that we could be able to study and examine it though. But so I understand that Mohammad wanted to put an end to things such as some of the compulsion and superstition in the religion of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc. But I see sometimes that it is said that those who touch it (the meteorite) or can get near to it, will have all their sins absolved or something like that. If people believe this, or something like it, is that not superstition? And this is not directed at you in any way, I'm asking in general. I'm actually gonna go search google for online Islamic scholars. But I would like to hear what you have to say though.
    Just so you know what's up, I merged your two posts in the Religion 411 thread. In future, use the 'Edit' button located at the bottom right of your posts to add in anything new. If you're incorporating a second quote, you can seamlessly copy that code into the existing post. Happy foruming~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back