• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Goldpanner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hi goldpanner! Sqexgal just informed everyone that there's going to be another Nomura interview this week, so we thought we should give you the heads up rather than spamming you last minute? :D
    Yeah, Ethy did wonders working it out :3

I'll be sure to remember that for next time.

Thanks. I'm sure sleep will do wonders.
    Nah, it's fine. I tweeted 3 hours ago for this but then we got the news of the update and would hoping you'd then come translate the writings for us. We need an easier way to get in contact with you :p
    I'm a bit confused. Did you just not see the tweet? Because I tweeted it 3 hours ago before us or KH13 got any wind of this update.
    Hi gp! :D Was just a little curious about something~ This scan was included in the batch okikuta uploaded this morning with the artwork from Side Riku. Is there any significance in it? O:
    Yay I made you feel warm and fuzzy haha :) I've read your translations on this site a lot but I never really thanked you for the work you put into translating impressions, interviews, and just everything that you translate!~ I just wanted to let you know that your translations don't go unappreciated by me ^_^
    Oh mann!! I want to see that scene too ;A;/

Yep they are denying it :c I suppose thats why Aibo said that the sprites looked different (bigger and more detailed).
    "It seems some misinformation has reached us. Unfortunately, this is not a title that Monster Octopus will be participating on, however, we are really looking forward to it too, as gamers! RT@Laghiro I'm really looking forward to seeing what sort of title this will be >KHBrowser"
    Oh mann!! I want to see that scene too ;A;/

Yep they are denying it :c I suppose thats why Aibo said that the sprites looked different (bigger and more detailed).
    "It seems some misinformation has reached us. Unfortunately, this is not a title that Monster Octopus will be participating on, however, we are really looking forward to it too, as gamers! RT@Laghiro I'm really looking forward to seeing what sort of title this will be >KHBrowser"
    Well DDD had no fish faces right!! That's a good sign :D I hope they chose more scenes with Axel and Saix. And you know what won't happen, they won't write new scenes for the other Org members but man I wish they would :I

No worries!
    Yeah! I get all excited when I think about watching the scenes from KH1 with all the updated models and (if possible) no fish faces! :D I wonder what scenes they chose to voice from Days? Ahhhhhhhh xD

Thank you!
    Haha, it's alright! xD We sleep through a ton of good stuff over the course of the year as well~ I just hope we're not asleep if/when they upload the video online!

ahhhh reading right after waking up is just not good 8D we need more sleep haha

Oh, and Zephyr wants to ask if you could clarify this line one more time for him?

"テキスト会話だった部分にボイス入ってます。"
    Hi goldpanner! The site updated again with 3D this time! :D Could you please help us with the translations again, and sorry if I'm interrupting you again!
    Just wanted to say thanks for all your help again! :D Sorry for interrupting you while you were making dinner though!
    Hi goldpanner! The site updated with more BBS songs, could you please help us out again?

KINGDOM HEARTS 10th ANNIVERSARY FAN SELECTION -Melodies & Memories- | SQUARE ENIX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back