• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Efflictim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah there was pretty much an entire clean up of staff.

Oh wow that's really neat! Good luck!
    But not much, pretty much the same thing as before with the writing section but add my overnight job and cosplaying on top of that hahahaha.
    And yeah it has. :c in my absence I haven't talked to a lot of forum people. I missed sooo many people though!
    OH! LKSADJF HI!
    Yeah I'm really bad with name changes and especially the ones that happened during the last year... I've been good I think, though. What about you?
    "mark my words, INDICUD will be the best album ever made. Know that I'm not lying."

I get chills just reading that.
    I've honestly only seen one person outside my family and their friends all summer. And that was only three times.
    I've been bored out of my mind, is how I've been! I haven't really done anything all summer.
    Wait, you were working here? This is news to me.

I used to be, waaaaaaaay back when, ShadowofDespair. And then I was Lifeline for a while, and I was Watson for ages. And you used to be Ringleader Man.
    Nah, it's fine. I had a lovely time at #junes, then spamming your Skype, and finishing off by speaking moogle with someone on omegle~ Hope your dad had a great birthday. C:

Ahhh shoot. I had no idea. I had seen him on for a short while earlier in the day, but his status was set to busy, so I wasn't sure if he was in the middle of talking to someone or not and didn't message him. ;A; Now I feel really horrible. OTL
    it was a true work of art. *w*

And luckily the end result outweighs all the pain; especially if, like in my case, any of your your teeth were causing you discomfort originally. x.x

;~; HE IS. BAKA BAKA BAKA.

And I guess i'll abort mission for tonight. My mom will be coming upstairs to check on me soon, and I only got 3hours of sleep in the past 48+ hours, so my mom will probably kill me if she see's me on my phone/still awake. =w= G'night baka~ Talk to you tomorrow. c:
    ...because I figured you were busy and didn't want to bother you. ;-; LESSON LEARNED. SEND A FEW DOZEN MESSAGES EVEN IF-- no ESPECIALLY IF BAKA APPEARS OFFLINE/BUSY. PERHAPS WRITE A SEQUEL TO THE EVER POPULAR KH SKYPE FANFIC. *w* YES.

My teeth are a little sore, and it feels like i'm wearing invisible braces (kind of like the feeling you get when you wear something for a really long time, and when you take it off you feel like your still wearing it). But it's been 3 1/2 long years, and after all the pain they put me through, i'm glad to be done. c: (good luck with your braces, baka! ...I will enjoy your suffering. >:3)

Cat Piglet is kawaii. ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back