• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Erlix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Well hers was definitely the saddest. It made kinda sad. And that's not easy to do. haha.
    What didn't you like about days?
    D
    Same here. But I might play just so I can be caught up on all the Square games.
    So who's story in BBS did you like the most?
    No I haven't, but I've always been interested in it so I'm thinking about buying it for iPhone. Not sure if it will be as good of an experience on iPhone though.
    D
    Have you ever played TWEWY? I heard that's coming out again. And it's supposed to be good.
    D
    Yup. I thinks it's worth getting the HD cutscenes and playing KH1 in KH2 command style. In the same boat with the college thing. Haha.
    Sucks you have to leave your brother though.
    So aside from KH, what else do you play? Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Oblivion, Resident Evil...ect?
    Only ones I've played. Not much of a gamer...
    D
    Same. BBS is my favorite. I didn't mind Day's story but the game play was awful. 3D was pretty good though.
    How come you haven't played it? No 3DS?
    D
    Haha, sweet. So what's for favorite KH game dude?
    D
    Haha, thanks for sending the request dude. Sorry I took the one I sent away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back