• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tailikku1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello~
    Just wanted to say thanks for the add and it's nice to meet you! :D

And also… What kind of game are you currently playing? :3
    IM? I don't have Instant Message or a phone. :3

Was there something in particular you wanted to discuss? I see all of my PMs and VMs on a daily basis. So, feel free to talk to me whenever you like. :3 Hmm, unless this message was for someone else? (Happens sometimes.)
    Hi there, Tailikku!

Nice to meet you and thanks for, the friend request.

How long have you been writing? What are some things you like to do in your free time? C: Oh. You can call me KK, Kit or Kat. Whichever you prefer, and I'll be happy to respond!
    Your playlist thread has been moved to Forum Insanity. The reason being that it leaves little to no room for actual discussion and you're the only user posting in it. Just wanted to let you know, in case you were wondering where it went/why it was moved~
    Just a heads up, in case you think your thread has disappeared: It's been merged into the Kingdom Hearts World Discussion thread, since that's the hub for discussion of such topics.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back