• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RobTheNobody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm jealous D: I'm getting a 3DS for my birthday in a couple weeks, and KH3D so I'm super excited :D
    Haha well it's a little late to start contests now... voting is almost over! And yeah college has started back up and people are super busy. Skitty's working on a post though:)
    Haha I don't know about the becoming staff thing, but awards are always nice! We'll see how it goes, haha:)
    Hey man! So I woke up this morning and logged on to see a got my first award, for being a super friendly member, nominated by none other than you! Just wanna say thanks man, I had a super crappy night last night, and that just cheered me up tons haha:)
    Hmm... I'll try my best to aid you in your quest of dominance over Chill clawbster.

you know I had a tough time beating this Dream Eater and it was kinda hard to hit him when it moves around all over the place the ceiling, walls, in the air pretty much everywhere but you can equip yourself at least one Hi-potion and Curaga. use magic or be on the offensive at times okay. my memory's of engaging this foul beast of monstrosity are kinda lost. but I'm gonna play it again to refresh my lost memorys.

I know I'm not much help on advice. stay cool facing this creature and have fun doing it.
    Congratulations on completing theatrerhythm final fantasy that's awesome!!! was it hard?

So you're playing DDD again, nice! I'm planning to play it again myself but I've been too busy to even try to play DDD. bummer.
    Cool. but someday you'll have both right. so if you wanna talk about kh or anything vm me or pm.
    Got that pal. :)
    How about dream drop distance. well I didn't finish the game yet but I'm having alot of fun playing it. how about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back