• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mischa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You're welcome. :) I'm happy to talk to you anytime. ^^ Also, do you mind hugs? I like giving them out. *hugs you* x3 Yeah, it'll be awesome to watch Days! :D I'll grab the popcorn lol. xD
    Aww. ;n; *hugs you* I'm sorry you've been depressed. I'm here to talk whenever you like, though. :) Yeah, getting 1.5 will be awesome! ^^ What are you looking forward to most in it? The FM content of KH1, Re:CoM, or the Days cutscenes? :3
    Huh... that's a weird coincidence... *holds up my cup* xD Anyway, did you see the boxart for KH HD 1.5 Remix? :3 Can't wait.
    Well, at least it's not worse. :) Would you like some hot chocolate? ^^ *hands you a glass*
    I'm sorry about your mom! D: *hugs you to comfort you* Will she be all right? I've been all right, chatting with my girlfriend. :)
    That's all right. :) I hope to see you on more soon. How have you been? Up to anything interesting? :3
    I'm sorry to hear they laughed at you. :( Well, it's nice to meet you, Mishelle. :D Are you enjoying the forums? :)
    It's all right. Did you know someone named Michael when you were younger? :) What's your name?
    Welcome to KHI! I'm from Canada as well. Ontario to be specific. :3 If you need anything or have any questions, just ask myself or one of the other moderators here.
    That sounds reasonable. I agree with ya! ^^ You mean, my real life name? I'm Michael, if you want to know. :)
    i'm very excited too! I nevver played the Final Mix version of KH. So that alone should be worth the buy, let alone Re:CoM and the Days cutscenes. Lol, that's a lot... xD Then they'll probably make a 2.5 with KH2FM, BBSFM, and either Re:coded cutscenes, DDD cutscenes, both, or DDD itself. :3 Then we'll have them all iin shiny HD. ^^
    Cool! :D I've played all but DDD (only cuz I don't have a 3DS yet lol). The original CoM was good. Not much different from Re:CoM except graphics though from what I remember. Are you looking forward to HD 1.5 Remix
    Hi there! I hope you don't mind, I sent you a friend request. So, you like Kingdom Hearts? :D Which ones have you played?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back