• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
iLeen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Really? It took me a good 10 minutes just to defeat Sephiroth in KH1 because I had to be super careful, lol. But in KH2, it was quick since I know most of his moves from KH1, lol. He never changes. :)

....Okay, now I have to get to work on those later, lol. But thank you! I was getting bored of trying to find it.

Hah, you haven't seen Shaun at his best yet! xD Jeez, I don't think I could build all those stuff, lol.
    You're welcome! ^^ *tight hug* I'm glad you're excited about it. :D --- I do too, until I've raised up what I want, then I tend to slack. xD Mostly cuz I haven't had many people to battle and trade with till now. I'm raising a brand new team up for battles, so be prepared! >:D --- Yes ma'am I do. :3 It has taken quite a beating, but the 64 is one reliable machine! Still works perfectly fine. Yeah, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were great Zelda games. ^^ A recent one with a horse? Must be Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time 3D. Skyward Sword had bird-riding, so no walls or fences to run into. xD --- Days was alright. The story was where it shone, so I recommend just sitting back and enjoying it in 1.5. :) Probably the best story in KH, because it's completely character-driven.
    xD That's good. I always have confidence in you. :)

Eh, I think Sephiroth was much harder in both games since that long sword of his can reach you just one hit.
    Yeah, he does. I think you might have to hunt for that certain Vanish; I can't remember which part he got, but I know it was closer to the final bosses of Riku's story. So, that's good! :D Hey, how do you get Meteor Crash for Terra??

Lol, I only remember what is important. Sometimes, I just randomly say something about history-related, lmao, which my mom looks at me with a strange look. xD An engineer nerd, huh? What do you build?
    I would be glad to! ^^ You'll have Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. 83 All you need to do is catch some random stuffs to trade for them. Patrats and Lillipups will do (Black/White's Route 1 Pokemon). Just be careful not to raise them too quickly, as they will be traded Pokemon, and you need badges to be able to keep control of them at higher levels. Well, PS3 wise I'm playing Final Fantasy 6. I've been replaying Ocarina of Time on my 64, and Majora's Mask will follow. I've got Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, KH Days, and Re:coded on my DS. And of course, WILL get 1.5 Remix!
    Lol, probably. :) But I know you're a good gamer as well. :) heh.

Ugh, I'm not sure about that, lol, as seeing I barely managed to beat the One-Winged Angel in KH1.. xD
    Ah, you're talking about Vanish, both used by MF and Riku (D.D.D. Spoiler for ya). Well, you can get a glimpse of him by his blades; when that happens, use Thunder/Fire/Blizzard Surge to knock him out of balance. Once he's out, you got like 3 hits going and run away before he use the X attack on you and just keep running until you find an opening.

Lol, I did tell you that. xD I'm an History nerd.. >.<' lol... *is embarrassed by that*
    I started with Snivy. :3 --- Well, I wouldn't quit on you. I'll stick to the very end, even if I end up losing. xD --- I can get you every starter from every gen. 83 I gots them all. And I'm happy to trade them to you for whatever. :) They'll be lvl 1 though, cuz I'll hatch you the first ones (so you can raise and evolve them yourself) from eggs. x3 If you raise them all up that's 45 Pokedex entries for you already. ^^ (when you get the National Dex, anyway)
    Only the bad guys don't like him.. xD

I think she plays just fine for me. Oh, I see.. thanks for the info! *sigh* I'm going to have to better level up all the way to either 70's or 80's for those fights.
    You could use Thunder and Fire Surge to take him down. I know that's easy, but it's better than nothing and dying all over the place again and again.

I hope so! :D Assassin's Creed is full of awesome history, characters, and the story is just too awesome to pass down! Same thing with Batman series.
    Well, the legendary you get is different. Reshiram in Black, Zekrom in White. A few area differences, like Black City and White Forest. A few version exclsive Pokemon. I've got Black. :3 When you get it, tell me your Friend Code so we can trade or battle sometime. (probably trade, as you wouldn't want to battle my Pokemon till you're a bit stronger. xD) What starter do you think you'll get? o3o
    Lol, I like Captain America as well! :D

I think it was during one of those events where movies is usually opening for the public. Well, they better get him back in Monsters, Inc 2! :D

XDD Bananas for the win!!

I'll try to when I get the chance to do so. :) Aw, I'm sorry! :( Really? I think Aqua was the hardiest due to using magic; I'm more of a power/speed person. No, I haven't.. in fact, I don't know how to get access to them in the first place. Thanks! :D I have nice collection and it's growing once a month. .... You need to play all of them! The story is awesome, the characters are very likable. Yeah, yeah, I got tons to get up to, but it's all going to be fun! xD
    Well, get Black or White so you can get to know some of the new Pokemon! :D That way you can play a pokemon game again without losing your old save data, and catch up on the series (and wifi trading :3)
    Awesome! :D Who's your favorite Avenger?

Well, Tom Hanks and Tim Allen kind of implied it will be Toy Story 4. :) Lol, me too! Boo did good beating Randy up! xD I wonder what that lizard is up to?

You watch Despicable Me?! :O I watched that, too! The minions was so funny! xD

Oh, I have heard about TWEWY, but never played it; Though I saw them in Dream Drop Distance. Wow, that's an handful of games you're playing. :) As for me, right now I'm playing Birth By Sleep on my PSP of Terra's story in Proud Mode, leveling him up. After I finish all three stories and the Final Episode, I'll be moving on to KH1, Re: COM, Days, KH2, Re:Coded, then finally D.D.D. I also have Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, and 3.. There's Batman Arkham Asylum, Arkham City. The Sly Cooper Collection. One Call of Duty game.. and also, Uncharted series as well. :) I'm looking forward to Sly 4, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider, and of course, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection.
    My top 6 (decided to make a team out of it lol): Typhlosion (fire), Ampharos (electric), Tyranitar (rock/dark), Ferrothorn (grass/steel), Haxorus (dragon), and Braviary (normal/flying). :3 Gens 2 and 5 were pretty cool.
    Yup! :D Craziness galore! :3 --- I'd give you my Charizard. :) Then you can use him to destroy the newcomers! xDDD
    Goody! ^_^ Yeah, they took down my show: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.. :( I loved it all the way through until they pull the plug on it..

I have heard there will be Toy Story 4, but not sure about it; though, I'm excited of it! Lol, Boo was just awesome throughout the movie! Well, see, this movie takes place before the original movie, meaning there is no Boo, but maybe we'll see her in the end at the present timeline, maybe?

Lol, I haven't seen Brave, but the triplets was the funny stuff throughout the move, Mom told me.

So, do you play any games? If so, what are they?
    Yeah, me too. I plan on getting 1.5 when it comes out. --- Well, you could join in the wait for X and Y. They come out in October for 3DS. It'll be a new generation, so anything new you can see along with everyone else! ^^
    I figured the HD collection would hint that 3 will be on the PS3. There's so many games I want to try! :D Yeah, handheld games are nice to carry around. Do you play Pokemon? :3
    Yup! :) I also love animations movies and TV series.

I know! I'll try to get it soon as possible. :3 Toy Story films are usually the best since they have the coolest characters and storylines. As for Monsters University, it turns out it takes 10 years before the original came out and shows Mikey and Sully trading blows while learning to be the best Monster.. It's going to be full of funny and action as well! :D

Tangled was awesome!! It's nice to see some twist on some old classics to films and make them unforgettable. :) I haven't seen Brave, but I want to now!
    You're welcome. :)

Oh, I'm doing good; just kind of watching all of Disney's Pixar movies like Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc, and so on. I loved Toy Story 3, but have yet to get it for my own, lol. x3
    I'm never too old to watch them all, lol.
    I'm usually in the fanclub, or talking to Bladey. That's why I don't have a big post count. XD I'm...really shy both online and in real life, so I'm afraid to post on other places.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back