• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Orion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Also veterans do not exist because how many of those considered veterans have decent English and grammar alongside formatting skills

Cookie crumbs.

Veteran is silly term because we are silly humans always labeling things like augmentative prosthesis
    Pretty much.

I really wanted to shit on their happy parade in that thread but I felt it was unnecessary and I must keep up Sloth image

Don't like this thread because the "old people" diddlying left - and suddenly expect to be given a poo about when they pop back in for stuff that matters diddly now. People improved because they wanted to and learned as they went. People that nostalgia goggle like this make me sick and want to get my Mickey Mouse gloves, put soap bars in them, and slap them as hard as possible across the face for them.

Until their skull caves in enough for me to eat soup out of.

Just because someone is "old" means shit to me; go dig the ditch with everyone else, or I'll bury you. I think that thread is silly, pointless to a fault, and nothing more than gross horn-honking that serves diddly.
    Well Jezza, I'm going to be 100% honest and say I made a character with a legitimate number of faults (for an experiment) and gave that character to Superb to use.

He was labeled a God, instantly.

Am I crazy? Or does it have to do more with the roleplayer using a nerfed character than the actual character...
    I'm starting to throw the character archive thread together, and wanted your thoughts on the addition of LoC's power classification as a way to gauge character's powers against one another?
    D
    banned for bypassing filter
    D
    yeah fuck yeah atheists, all over my body. yeah i fucking want one atheist for each of my limbs, ad then one on my head. i'm gonna look so fucking cool with my atheist tattoo fucking atheists. no fuck that i want two atheists, one on one side of my back and one on the other. fuck yeah atheists they're so cool with their science and shit and they have logic. atheist logic. fuck yeah i want an atheist on my entire back and have his arms as my shoulder blades ad shit because atheists you know? fuck yeah i can't believe no one ever had the idea of putting a fucking atheist on his back before this is gonna be fucking awesome. i'm gonna show up in the tattoo parlor and be like fuck yeah atheist, right fucking here, and the dudes gonna be like holy shit no way really an atheist? and i'll be like fuck yeah atheist WOOOOO. and he'll be like fuck yeah atheist WOOOOO and tattoo that shit all over me, and then when he finished he'll be like awwww awesome bro, there's a fucking atheist on your body, i've ever done this before, put an atheist onto someones body but then you came in here like WOOOO with all that adrenaline and i was like WOOOO too because it was like fucking contagious and fucking atheists it was sick bro i can't wait to show people my work so they can be like fucking atheists WOOOO too!

and then i'll walk outside and every chick ever will be drawn to me like i'm wearing a fucking gallon of axe and i will be wearing a fucking gallon of axe and they'll be like holy shit you smell so good and HOLY FUCK WOOOOO an atheist ON YOU, what the fuck, where did you ever get the idea to put an atheist on your back and they'll be so fuckig horny from seeing all the logic and fucking science of the fucking atheist oh and fucking reason, they're horny because of the fucking reason of the WOOOOO fucking atheist and all this time i'll be like fucking attracting girls like i'm wearing a gallon of axe, which i am because why the fuck not? fucking atheists and i think that even fuckig atheists deserve to smell good and they'll be all on my balls, the atheist, not the chicks, no wait the bitches, not the atheist because a fucking atheist on my nuts would hurt but fucking bitches sucking on my balls would be sick and they'd be licking the axe off my balls because bitches love that shit and fucking atheists, on my fucking body you know and reason and logic and science and shit and they'll be like fuck me you atheist and i'll be like fuck yeah, in the middle of the street fucking these bitches with my atheistand they'll all be orgasms all over the place fucking atheists WOOOOO

and then i'll get home fom this mad sex session and all my bros will be like dude where did yo-HOLY A FUCK AN ATHEIST and they'll take out like books and shit to debate the atheist but i'll be like yo guys cool it its only me, i got an atheist tattooed on me so now you were confused when you saw the atheist it was actually me, and then they'll all be like HOLY FUCK DUDE thats so cool, its a fucking atheist, and one guy will be like dude look at all the logic and science and reason and math and shit dude this is so fucking sweet i bet you get mad pussy begging to bang you because you have a fucking atheist on you and dude it looks so real you had us all fooled we had picked up fucking books and shit to debate this fucking wack ass atheist who came into our bros back lawn but then we find out its only you with this fucking atheist on you. and i'll be like yo dude its so true you get bomb ass pussy with this fucking atheist because it has science and logic and reason and math and physics and shit and all that shit combined with the axe is like fucking ... fucking... fucking... amazing for them so they just sit on your cock and i mean sit, they dont even need to insert it and they're coming like a waterfall so they just take their fat asses and sit on it like its a seat and then they come they're so fucking horny from it its amaxing. and they're like dude i knew you were wearing axe i could smell it isn't it so bomb tight? and i'm like yeah these bitches were all up on it because of the axe and the math and physics of the atheist not to mention the science logic and reason that were all fucking up on this atheist that this dude tattooed on me and yo he was so fucking pumped to put this atheist on me it was so fucking awesome he was like WOOOOO and i was like WOOOOO and then we were all like fucking atheists
    Do you think you could sticky my book thread since I really don't think there are going to be any book discussion threads in the future. @n@ from my experience singular book discussions end up just being two people agreeing with with each other.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back