• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zephyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't think they're "more" useless than before, they're just still just as useless. I don't really understand the concept of a Normal type Pokemon that is only Normal since that Pokemon is bound to not be all that great considering it isn't super effective against anything and only gets stab on Normal moves, which are never super effective.

Jigglypuff is a balloon Pokemon, I think it makes more sense if she was Normal Flying, not Normal Fairy. There is nothing Fairy about her so IDK about their choices thus far...
    Cooleo. :]

Hiya, Zeph! :]

How's it going?

Just passing by to say hi and ask you if KH3 is exclusive to next-gen consoles or does it share the case of FF15; PS3, PS4 and Xbox1?
    I can't blame people for overusing Dragon, it was a really powerful type, I'm just glad something else is there to prevent it from being too overpowerful. Now I just have to wait and see what other Fairy Pokemon exist.

How do you feel about Jigglypuff being Fairy?
    Honestly, I was always expecting the Fairy type to come true, it all made too much sense because of Sylveon (the name really gave it away because Sylf means a small pixie I believe or something along those lines). I'm actually in love with the Fairy type and will definitely use it. I never liked Dragon-types and I always thought it was kind of unfair how they did have an upper edge against most types seeing as they had limited weaknesses and I never really liked using Dragon type so I will definitely be picking myself up a Fairy.

On top of that, Ruby was my first Pokemon game so the Hoenn region goes down in my heart as my favorite region and most of my favorite pokemon (Mudkip, Gardevoir, Roselia, Kyogre, Mawile) all stem from that region so I am VERY okay with Gardevoir being a Fairy type. Now just crossing my fingers Mawile gets similar treatment.

As for the new Pokemon, I'm actually not a huge fan of them. Litleo looks all right, Vivillion (or however you spell it) looks like the Butterfree so that's fine, but most of the other ones are extremely unimpressive. I'm sure they're just getting the bad one out of way first haha xD If not, I'm fine with Fennekin, Pancham, and a Fairy type so far for my team.
    I've been okay. Just been listening to music and watching videos on my phone, and playing Black 2 lately. Since I hardly get to use the computer anymore because my parents stay on all hours of the night, playing their dumb Facebook games. Yet mom says I have a computer addiction...
    I need a laptop again... I've so wanted to write some more.

So how are you?
    I also really want Shellder to get an evolution that is of that shell biting onto Slowking's tail, like how Clampearl evolved into Huntail and Gorebyss and Kirlia evolves into either Gardevoir or Gallade.
    I've always thought it would be REALLY cool to somehow have 2 Pokemon combine into one evolution, it'd be really unique. Since Mawile has a flower on her back that is like a Venus Flytrap, perhaps they could kill 2 evolutions with one stone by somehow having Mawile and Carnivine merage and have a really cool Dark/Grass female pokemon that has a Venus Flytrap for its hair. IDK, something like that.

As for Stunfisk, yeah, I could see that spotted fish too. I'm curious what it would look like as a Pokemon though.
    lol I JUST got into a discussion with someone else last night and they said the same thing, Dunsparce or Stunfisk are in need of an evolution. Personally, I would like Stunfisk to get one, but I kind of like the idea that Dunsparce is just that troll Pokemon, stupid looking and meant to fail haha That way, when he is decent, it is really something xP

I'm looking for a Mawile evolution or even better, a way to have Luvdisc evolve into Amomomola!
    Exactly. I mean, legendaries aren't too bad in the post-game Battle Tower or places like the Battle Frontier since those places are really difficult for any player I think (I never beat them, I barely even try because they're so difficult). However, for the main game and most of the post-game content, legendaries are just unfair and too strong. I like the idea of me being a real trainer with awesome Pokemon, kicking butt across the nation lol xD

Are there any new evolutions or pre-evolutions you'd like to see? Besides the ones that have been openly expressed like Jynx?
    Personally, I don't care for the types of legendaries since I never use them anyways so perhaps that's why I'm such a pro-Grass/Dragon type of Xerneas, because I won't use them anyways so I don't really care what type he/she is. I'd prefer if they finally make a Dark/Psychic Pokemon, it isn't a legendary because then the only way people will have such a Pokemon on their team is by using a legendary and I don't like using or versing legendaries.

However, having Xerneas be Grass/Rock is cool, but I really just can't see them being a Grass/Rock.
    Well, we'll see. They don't seem to want to leak the information anytime soon. And we have another five or so months before it comes out, actually around my birthday. So yay! XD
    Yeah. I have to get the money for it sometime though. So it'll be a while, since I don't start working until June 10, and it'll be mainly part time to start with...

Hey, would you like to read my story? I finally decided to post some chapters on here, they're in the fanfiction forum. The Messanger of Time.

Also, on a side note, I have suspicions that Xerneas will be Psychic/Ice and Yveltal is Dark/Dragon. Psychic vs Dark, Ice vs Dragon. It's the best matchup and makes more sense to me.
    lol I was thinking, if Yveltal is Dark/Dragon, then perhaps they still are continuing the Dragon legendary chain. What would you say of Xerneas ended up being Grass/Dragon? Honestly, even though he doesn't look like a Dragon, I'd be okay with that since that is really cool. We've never seen one of them before, but sadly, something tells me that IF Fairy type is real, Xerneas is more like a Grass/Fairy.
    I never choose games based on coverarts haha xD I mean, there's a first for everything, but I've yet to ever do that. I always like Xerneas more and maybe it's because I'm into nature and stuff, but Xerneas was always cooler to me due to the nature and legendary deer > odd legendary flying thing that we've seen before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back