• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
sora x kairi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Eh, some issues here and there but fine! Finished Neverland last night and tackling both the clock tower items and gummi missions now. Not too bad
    Eh, some issues here and there but fine! Finished Neverland last night and tackling both the clock tower items and gummi missions now. Not too bad
    Eh, some issues here and there but fine! Finished Neverland last night and tackling both the clock tower items and gummi missions now. Not too bad
    Aww, well aren't you sweet? ;D

Hope you have fun on here! If you wanna stay up-to-date on a lot, I usually go after the fun threads. So it'll all make its way to your page~ You've also got a lot of similar friends to me, and they're pretty good, too!
    Howdy! Name's Chibi~
    I'm a fast-poster, 18, love Roxas, watch various animes, read plenty of manga, crochet, and enjoy anime conventions. How're you?

What made you friend me? My adorable looks? My knack for skilled conversation? My charm? ;D
    Hey, how are ya? I'm ajmrowland, and I enjoy making friends with positive people, love movies and animation, enjoy light reading, and of course Sora. Also, I'm 23.
    hiya im sora x kairi and im new on here im a very chatty person and i love 2 make freinds with anybody.
    I love kingdom hearts its my most fav game in the world and i play final fantasy as well and many other games but i mostly play theses. I love kingdom hearts dream drop distance on 3D DS. Sora in kingdom hearts is my favarte charater i <3 him. I have a freind who loves roxas,ventus,axel and many more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back