• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Jesus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh is your registered birthday wrong? i can fix that if you want

also i had no idea! i am so old. so old. only sham is older than me, i think.
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :)
    3351-4059-3963

Here's my FC, already added yours. Gotta keep catching them pokemon.
    sorry man my greninja has surf so it wouldnt let me but ill send over my tyrantrum
    I LOVE RUGRATS, omg. I started rewatching it on Netflix because it holds up with the adult jokes. Omg that rug muncher one from Cow and Chicken I did not remember. Crying. Cryingggggg.

That one. ;___; Alzheimers is one of the worst diseases in the world, I swear. Watching it handled so fucking well on a "kids show" is also amazing. "Adult programs" don't broach the topic nearly as well or as much. But that's the show in general. They handle a lot of topics in a forward and easy manner. I love this one thing Jake says about one of his ex's knowing braille and Finn asks if she was blind and Jake is like "nah, just cool".

No one understands this show. It's too good for them.

OH MAN DID YOU SEE THE EPISODE WITH THE LICH
    But remember cartoons from the 90s? Go back and watch those... they are filthy. Like, freaking Rocko's Modern Life... he's a sex line operator.

RIGHT? Do you watch Community? Or his stand up? Omg, I can't believe how good he is at rapping too.

The Ice King makes me cry because his life is so shitty and he's actually so incredible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back