• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DMrayZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey man, I miss you. Just putting that out there. Feels like it's been way longer since we chatted, and I think it's ironic that I'm just now getting back online pretty much a year from my last visit here. Hope to see you again ^_^
    Hey DM,

I haven't heard from you in awhile. I think I sent you a pm awhile ago, but that's okay. C:

I hope you've been doing well, and any rps you make in the future go well. (feel free to ask me, if I'd like to join.) I've seen Mega around a lot lately. I'm sure she probably misses you.

I just wanted to wish you a happy holiday, and happy new year. (In advance. xD)
    I would have to say night. I love driving on freeway at night ^^b

Favorite movie genre?
    Well technically FFXV but since it's not coming out until forever I would have to say FFX HD and Lightning Returns

If you can choose to live in any world from FF, KH or an anime, where would you live?
    Reading people's opinions about the upcoming games and animes in general

Do you get scared easily?
    I'm more of a dog person. Cats are boring

a hairstyle you would want for a day from KH or FF
    I like White magic in general :)

If you were stuck in a game like SAO, how long do you think you would last?
    Definitely flying. I'm not very good at swimming >.<

A girl from KH or FF you would date
    That's hard~~ there's so many Keyblades that I want I can't pick just one >.<

Would you rather be a Heartless or a Nobody?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back