• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
alxnort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep VM is short for visitors mesage ^^ oh do you not use VMs that often?
    Sorry if I replied really late... been kinda lazy lately...

A keyblade at a renaissance fair? That's particularly unusual... Why would a keyblade sold in a renaisssance fair...? well, whatever the reason, is it in a fare price? I'd make a keyblade of my own :p but don't know where I would get the material or the time to make it... not to mention the tools. I heard wood is the best material for keyblades :3

I REALLY want a 3DS >_< but my efforts in getting those ended up in failure... I don't have a job, Bing Rewards came up to be an error, I'll have to face that nothing is easily accomplished ( _ _) You have a 3DS?

yeah it was tough, I had to circle the whole mall to find the right gift... I asked my brother what to get, and he had a good idea. We bought him a new fancy lighter. He smokes btw... The lighter was high branded called "Dupont". I bought the cheapest one, but it still looks good. My sister didn't like it, but both my brothers agreed that it looks pretty fancy. I guess only guys understand lighters stuffs... So when I gave him his present, his wife (my aunt) scolded me why I bought him a lighter when she was trying so hard to stop his smoking habits Lol :p She said it will be just for decoration on their shelf :/ well that's a waste of my money...

Oooooowh he's just the sweetest I could crush him in my arms X3 Lol So it's a medium sized dog huh? I kinda like big dogs. Their huggable X3 <3 Can't wait to see the pic

Oh that's still pretty far Kenna >n> I hope you got all the rewards that you needed before the maintenance... and yeah, finishing all those missions is impossible for players our level >_< and I just learned something good about Guilt. When you started killing heartlesses for guilts, the guilt point will increase your damage DRAMATICALLY for the RB. So it's best to complete the guilt list first if you wanted to reach 1 mil damage or collect more Lux. But better save that for the next 1 mil dmg missions.... and these Lv 444 Wizards are crazier than the Highest level Darkballs... It killed me 5-7 times ( Q_Q)

Lol XD I don't talk a lot irl. I guess most of it I pour out in writing...
    Ah ok I just deleted some of my PMs, it should work now :3 sorry, just too lazy to clean up everything -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back