• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
XIII RoXaS XIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I am still trying to figure out how to work my PS2/PS1. I mean, I have FFV and FFVI for it along with a Castlevania game.
    Here is the drawing I was referring to, which is still a work in progress.
    Yeah, it's kind of risky since your SpAtk drops by two levels. How about Flash Cannon to handle Fairies? With that, at least you'll be able to hit Azumarill at least neutrally.
    Well, that makes sense. I am just working on some girl, if you call her that. She's based a bit off of Kuchisake-onna or Slit-mouth woman. But, she isn't as disturbing as Slit Mouth woman, which is a Japanese urban legend.
    Heya! Could you help me evolve my Seadra into Kingdra? My friends are all offline, and those who frequent the Pokemon thread are most likely still asleep right now. The time difference is quite inconvenient, don't you think? :p
    Tham gia choi game World of Warcraft mi?n ph?* t?i World of Warcraft - Player.VN d? tr?i nghi?m v?* t?n hu?ng game 3D s? 1 th? gi?i
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back