• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Grandsword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, I'm super sorry for the delay!! (I got busy with Thanksgiving, so that's why I haven't responded to it yet) I'm taking care of a bunch of Arcana stuff this weekend, so I will go through all of the templates tomorrow, if that's alright. I'm really sorry for the delay! >.<
    Have fun with it. I'd love to join again, I really would. It's just that I'm having trouble keeping up with the ones I'm in already, am I need to focus on writing my books too. So thanks, but I can't.
    Absolutely, and thanks for the consideration! :) The old one was pretty dead, so it will be nice to see if it picks up this time. I don't think I'll be able to join due to time constraints, but I'll keep an eye on it and maybe make a template down the road at some point!
    Definitely, I'm going to really try to keep up with posting. I've just been so busy that the weeks pass and I completely forget I haven't even checked! I'll be watching now, though; it'll be interesting. ^_^
    I thought it was great! It would be cool to have Ordias working with the light wielders, and him volunteering information would certainly get Jayden out of some trouble. xD By the way, sorry again for how long it took to get that post up. I didn't mean to hold things up. :c
    I'm doing okay, and I think KW's just hit a slow spot, I'm going to start work on a post pretty soon, probably tomorrow. Life's been crazy recently so I haven't had a chance to work on a post.

How are you doing?
    I'll see about working on a post soon, don't know how long it'd be or who's all going to be in it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back