• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lmfao, in the real world if somebody was telling everyone to shut up about Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars or whatever, that nerd would get their ass stomped flat yo!
    "People need to shut up and stop acting like they know better than the paid professionals in charge of this series." - you

you take video game discussion way too seriously. it's your problem, buddy :)
    you exude hostility and anger. i'm not the only person who thinks so, hahaha

next time you're in a thread and disagree with people, think about what I said instead of telling everyone to "just shut up"
    After your outburst in the unpopular opinions thread, and then irrelevantly trying to dictate what should be discussed on a thread that I made, (you were completely off-topic) I've come to the conclusion that you are one angry little guy and should consider making a new account and acting less hostile next time :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back