• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xickin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, Xickin! Remind me, were you the one who sent TeamFourStar those copies of the KH 1.5 & 2.5 ReMixes?
    *incomprehensible happy noises*
    btw Ephemera's the biggest goddamn cinnamon roll in all of KH now. No contest. Sora and Ventus have got NOTHING on this kid.
    Yeah, this looks truly like a full-blown movie, with action sequences and beautiful quiet moments and HD Chirithy and AAAAAAAH
    Yes, yes! If 3 is ANYTHING like Fragmentary Passage, we're gonna be just fine!
    I've found my child.
    (tbh I am absolutely thrilled to see Back Cover, it looks even better than I thought it'd be)

See, I'm of the opinion he's managed to find out how corrupt the CCG is and how V is involved, so I think he's teamed up with some of the Ghouls.
    Honestly, it could just be Ayato.

But, I really, really hope it's Amon. Time for Captain Justice to return.
    HE'S CHILLING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

THOUGHT IT WAS AYATO.

NOPE, T'WAS AMON.
    No! Xickin! I won't stop fighting! I'll never stop fighing for you!! I'll free you from Xehanort's grasp! We'll walk in the light together again someday!
    Excellent job, Xickin. You singlehanded finished the alphabet and you technically didn't "doublepost"! You defeated the Xehanort, destroying of light and stealer of cookies!
    Heya. I'm not exactly sure about it myself, but the guy reminded me of Grisha Jaeger a looooot and some of my friends thought the same. >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back