• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
PryoSpark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I am pretty sure I have already got the directions and went through the maze, I think I need to go check the game I will check it tonight and tell you later tonight.
    lol, Cookie Monster speaks the truth.

As for the avvy, i happened to find it while
    googling monkeys, and apes. There was another
    member i believe, who had a similar avvy, but the monkey
    was doing something diff. I don't quite remember, but all
    the same, i thought it was fun to have as an avvy

thank you by the way :D
    Yessss can you help me beat ninja Zerker? If so I am at the part where there are all the teleport panels and it is a maze like area. I don't know what to do I have beat the maze, buy I don't know what to do it gives me no info on what to do next. I really need help.
    Oh dear, you're missing out man. D:

If you ever get the chance, I heartily recommend trying out some of the X series MM games, and definitely Sonic 1, 2 and Adventure 2. Oh, and the Advance series, too. ;)
    Lol, indeed I am.

I've been playing mainly the Original, X, Zero and ZX series' up till now. And I have to say I love these games.

So which ones have you played so far MM and Sonic wise?
    Oh I can see that. xD

My set was made by someone called "Macabre". If you ever need a signature or avvy, feel free to ask him if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back