• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MegaWallflower
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nah, you're not doomed. You just have to commit. What I do when I need to fix my sleep schedule is stay up all night the night before, stay awake all day, and go to sleep at a normal time that night. Of course, I don't know if that will really work for you. It does for me, as long as I keep myself busy with things instead of lazing about.

Yeah, it just felt right. Like I belonged there. No need to be envious, it's not exactly a common thing people feel. Most people I know get really nervous when they drive, even years later. It's why I hate driving with my mom in the car because she feels like I'm flooring it and waiting too long to brake even though I know exactly what I'm doing and how my car reacts and responds to everything I do. She says it scares her, but I just have that connection to where I know what I can and cannot do.

He can have a double role of both. It seems like it would suit him.

It's like people forget that Roxas wasn't even his own person for a year. And in that time, half the people he knew up and died, one of his best friends ceased to exist and he was forced to forget about it, and then his other best friend ended up having to fight him. Like, don't you think he deserves some resolution? Xion's gone, sure. I don't think she will (or should, because it doesn't make sense in any way) return. But Axel's there, albeit as Lea. But Shit, man. Give him something.

Ah, don't ever wish to go through one. Some are fine, but some can be brutal. The last relationship I had was such a doozy that I've been single since I was eighteen. Not necessarily because I've yet to actually want a relationship, but I've had it on a permanent back burner basis. Whoever it is, she has to be on my level of maturity and understand that sometimes it's enough when I say so, and that I don't have to constantly remind her that I love her. That I can't always talk to her. That we don't have to be attached at the hip.There are just... So many things I'd need from the girl, and no one has been able to fulfill that. Call it high standards if you want, but I'm not dating a girl who thinks we're still in high school.
    Yeah, you aren't kidding. I'm finally down off that high, man.

For me? I never really felt like I had trouble. It was like a natural thing to me. Like, you know how some people might be naturally inclined to be good with math or art? That's how I am with cars. It's almost like the car is an extension of my being. It's why I prefer manual transmissions because they give you that complete control over the engine's power. You dictate how and when it gets used, not a series of hydraulic balls that open and close valves that move gears based on how fast the engine is turning and how much throttle is applied.

I'm down to be a knight. It always suited me more than actual ruling.

Aww, no, man. I want Roxas to be his own person. Sure, context wise he's an amalgam of Sora and Ventus but he's different enough. He's like Ventus' identical twin, but by no means is a copy of either of them. Roxas has had enough shit to deal with. Let him come back as his own person, even if he can't wield a keyblade.

Yeah, but the way I feel about it is this: It's worth a shot. The chemistry is there. If you two are really good friends, then you can try. If it doesn't work out, you say "oh well" and go back to the way it was. If she can't handle that, then she was never much of a real friend. Harsh, maybe, but that's just how I feel on the matter.
    Sorry, I eventually fell asleep finally.

Yeah, it probably will be easier. It's simple to the point that once you get the hang of it itll be like "wow i can't believe i ever thought I would have trouble."

YES! YOU WILL BE QUEEN MEGA! NO ONE CAN STOP YOU!

I never actually realized the Greek Tragedy angle, but that's an interesting point. I honestly wish he would get to be his own person. Like in all those AUs where hes Sora's brother. I'd love for him to be his own character and keyblade wielder. But I know that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Well, Miranda's a lesbian. Stephanie on the other hand is more along the lines of bi-curious I would say. Miranda just doesn't want to take advantage of her or ruin friendship. But hell, I don't think Stephanie is going to say no at this point.
    (oops, posted in my list again xD) Well, I really needed this job, so for now I'm perfectly happy. Espdcially considering how decent my hours are, since I do closing.
    That's a long time! I've had an idea for my stuff since that art thread but it's been entirely for one thing while you've been thinking on multiple stories. What's your oldest story? =]
    Your have a world in mind with politics? That's way more complicated than anything I had in mind. I see the policies of my stuff largely as isolated city states or areas or something. Mostly divided by species.
    That's okay. Characters are fun to make and you put lots of thought into them, I think we all put more thought into the characters when ya get down to it~ I don't draw mine that much these days sadly.
    Hmmmm well where do you want to start? Usually I'll find a place to start then think "what would they do now" so try that. You usually get a series going in your head. ^_^
    Then which modern do you want first and then which after? =]
    That sounds like a good way to do it. Gonna give their parents a name? You've never been on sand? ^_^ It's not hard to walk on but I can be hot to walk on and it's oddly soft but hard enough to walk on. =3

I don't have a child lol. I'm not sure if be a good parent when I think about....probably won't get the chance. Never dated and women seem to have no interest. TuT I know a lot of them though due to having a big family though. I've seen some kids that nothing can be done with. xD
    Your two hours from home? Lucky. ;A;
    Oh I see. Is Walmart close? =O
    My towns wiki kinda lies a little sadly. It's basically 2 miles in size but most the buildings are empty, most people on drugs and bums and so on. What does unincorporated area mean in terms of towns? o_O
    Will do! I might have found one last night but on my phone right now. I'll try to find the Kairi blog link for you again when I'm on the computer later. *o*/
    I know right?! The bugs are finally dying and the humidity is gone. Sadly all the rain has knocked the leaves off early here though haha. (why thank you~ no ones ever called my beard cool before 8D)
    I disagree! \^_^/ If she was more magnetic then she'd had a variety of friends like you rather than a specific crowd~ ;3
    Your sweet. TuT *hugs* I happy to just be able to talk too. I still wish I could teach you to drive and swim though, it'd be fun.

I wonder too....personally I don't think they even know where they wanna go with it. Nomura can barely tell where he's wanted to go with the current story.
    B-but the wheedragon!
    WEEKEND TIME!!!!!!! \€o€/

I tried cropping it but it makes it too small. If I had a bigger version k think I could get it.
    In the mean time have a Kairi distraction!!! http://t11.deviantart.net/u24OEocLTS6zo_6mB6zfFT0OBjA=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/1271/th/pre/i/2013/027/9/2/kairi__namine__xion___fun_in_the_sun_by_trueshinobi01-d5dh598.jpg
    Yeah! That's the spirit, Mega! I know you can do it.

Soon you will surpass Cog as the ultimate troll, and then you will learn the art of not caring. YOU WILL BECOME UNSTOPPABLE.

No kidding. I want Roxas to have a happy ending, he really deserves it. He got dealt such a shitty hand.

Not even, actually. Let me put it to you this way: They were just screwing around, nothing sexual. Jokes were there, though. She said... something that I'm not remember, and I just replied with "Nah, threesomes are not my thing." And without missing a beat she said "Your loss." I just. I had to reevaluate my entire life. I felt like I was shipping two people together and the tension of 'will they won't they' was killing me.
    Of course! It may take time, but you will definitely get it.

Hell yeah! Cog may know the ways of the troll, but I know the ways of not giving a flying fuck. ...I almost told a veteran to fuck off because he was all in my face with it. So.

I started with KHI, but atound the time KHII came out I was getting into that angsty teenage stage and immediately preferred Roxas over Sora and with that came Namine over Kairi.

It was a fun night but... God damn, man. I normally don't care about the sexual tension between people but it was killing me tonight. I just wanted them to get on with that so i could congratulate them and celebrate. It was absolutely ridiculous.
    Oh well, even if it does, you'll get it eventually It's all practice. I have a friend that was like that, but she eventually passed.

One day, one day maybe I can teach you the ways.

Blame it on the stage I had where I didn't like either Sora nor Kairi. :p

Liquor does burn going down, depending on what it is. If you spring for the higher quality, though, it tends to be smoother. For example. Jack Daniel's Whiskey is a little harsh going down, burns. But Jack Single Barrel, which is kinda like a top end variety is extremely smooth, no burn at all.

Also I'm sooooo sorry for disappearing. My best friend Miranda just messaged me like "can you be ready in five minutes" and drug me out with her crush Stephanie because she didn't want it to get awkward and man. Holy shit the sexual tension was UNREAL. Like, man, if she doesn't go for it then I don't know what to tell her. We fucking hung out until 5am and so many times I expected her to just jump back there and get it overwith. Just. Jesus christ my mind is blown from how fucking fuck fuck fuck fucking much tension there was. Good GOD.
    Hiiiiii Mega! :3 How's it going? How's life? Haven't talked in a while ^^ I've been busy at work. At least I have a job now x3
    Makes me wanna watch that movie....

Remember, I wake up very late, so we may play FFIV at night ;-;
    How long is forever? haha World building isn't as hard as making the backstories like you did. Once you think of a setting its easy. =3
    I see. So tech scifi! 8D Is that all you have figured out so far? =]
    It's only better when your starting. Having many characters like you do now helps when you have a story going. Especially if it's in a school. =3
    lol Then focus on the things you do know and dont worry about the rest! It'll come to you as you get the small parts started.
    lol You can't just make all the moment summaries into sequence? =] I think you'll figure out where ya want it to go when it's going. o3o
    So it'll end with them going home from star watching and Sora finding her? I read it and it was good! o3o Kairi was adorable getting used to sand. =w=

That depends. Sometimes you can find alternate ways to keep the kid behaving but some times the kid just stays uncontrollable. Some kids calm down as they age and act respectable. In the end though neither parent nor child does what they dont want too. Is that why you stay in a dorm? ;D haha
    TuT Your a dream eater of her dreams. Lullibying her to sleep and jiggly-sloding her enemies~
    The grocery store is closed? Isn't it better to be stuck there on a break where you can sleep rather than at a stressful house? ;D
    I do, here is my town: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beattyville,_Kentucky Anything even as simple as walmart is an hour away for me. T__T
    Are ya sure? I've found you Kairi blogs before~
    Sounds like you dress like me lol. I got so happy it was fall because I could break out my most comfortable clothes, even did something I rarely do and picture: http://41.media.tumblr.com/431bbd229a481ebe65a726eaa63a5886/tumblr_inline_nuol6ydcyt1tqckrv_1280.jpg Luckily my face didn't crack the camera this time~ lol
    Nah dont think that! Your just as magnetic, even to the point of sweet! Just look how much your liked here when most of them was random people at first. o3o
    I wanna be! I really do! I'm just to poor and I'm sorry. T___T

It wont free it entirely but it'd be a start.
    But Megaaaaaa 2.8 is so far awayyyyyyyyy
    CAKE TIME!!! POP TART TIME!!!!! *u*/

I like it! I bet you'd swoon more if Riku & Sora wasn't in the avie with her though~ ;]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back