• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Evello
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• My apologies on flaking last time. I have tomorrow off (finally) and I can play if you are available tomorrow?
    Hey! Sorry for the delay. My friend code is 2406-5258-3881. I'm unfortunately going to be extremely busy for the next four days. I work from 2-10:30pm PST. I have Monday off so if we can't find a time that works, then let's shoot for Monday!
    doc truyen sex mới nhất v? truyen nguoi lon liền t? t? l? h?nh thức giải tr? quyến rũ tại website lau xanh
    I got you added and if you could I would appreciate finding out what my safari pokemon are (although I haven't finished the main story yet so I guess you won't be able to see my third pokemon yet)!
    Hey i have added u for the FS in pokemon y :3 mines on meh signature or on the list for pokemon y , x thread as u have already seen probably ^^
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :) (apparantly I'm a Bug type)
    Hey, think nothing of it man. I disagree with you, but you're obviously a reasonable dude who's put a lot of thought into this issue and I have a lot of respect for that. I'm sorry some people thought you were deserving of hostility, but I certainly didn't.
    Nope, it's just that both my Wiimote and sensor bar use batteries, so they'd be six batteries in total. :#
    Please, do not speak of Xenoblade Chronicles, I am reminded of the fact that I cannot play that marvelous piece of art. ;~;

Yeah, going to buy the game at launch day~
    Sorry for the delay on your avatar. I just got a new version of PS and still trying to convert everything. I'll get it up by tomorrow evening at the latest.
    It is! And my school has its own snowplex and we can go to every sporting event for free. It's almost like they don't want us to study, lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back