• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
redcrown
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yep, that's the very one! I'm gonna be sad if this doesn't happen... or if our main characters don't get awesome winter cloaks
    X'D
    Better to go in with no expectations at all, tbh. =w=
    Yeah, I know right? I don't remember where I saw it, but I once found this comic that depicted how the Elsa/Riku parallel could be done in the story. It was so good that it's stuck with my expectations ever since.
    REDCROWN WHY

WHY THIS AVIE

IT MAKES ME WANT TO SOB AND LAUGH MY HEAD OFF AT THE SAME TIME

WHYYYY ;A;
    yeah, the author angle and merlin were totally fucking wasted. they were the best concepts of the show and they were thrown away to advance the poorly mapped out midseason finale.
    lmao its no secret. one's opinion has no weight if they don't have a feel of the subject (lmao take notes prof sloth).

its weird cause, i almost like the show. shit, i do like it, but it seems to go out of it's way to make me not? i mean damn
    lol no my phone is shit at connecting to chat rooms. i didn't even see the joke, so you should repeat it lol

nothing offends me
    plenty of water, rest and tylenol.

lol nope, tom hardy from mad max fury road.
    Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?

It's a pretty old show from the 90's.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back