• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Recon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't exactly know the English name, but I really enjoy Dinovaldo's appearance. I wonder if the armor is even better.....
    Just checked out a video on online etiquette for 4U. Now I know what not to do once I get online. Speaking of online, by the time I do actually get the game, you want to go hunting together?
    I'll look into it later. To be honest, my first MH game was Freedom Unite, but after realizing how much harder the older games were, I switch to Portable 3rd and I've been playing ever since. So far, I only have P3rd and MH3U, but as soon as I can get a 2DS, totally getting 4U and Generations.
    hey dude you got an fb? we have a rebels chat on fb messenger you'd make a good addition to.
    You're welcome and thank you for saying that!
    Nobody was bashing you, though. Everybody was more astounded that you missed the hints.

And I didn't know I needed to preface all of my interactions with somebody I thought I was on a chill basis with. I'm sorry for sounding rude, that wasn't my intention at all. If I had known this was going to be the discussion I would end up having, I certainly would have prefaced my comment with something that wouldn't be interpreted in an abrasive manner.
    I wasn't trying to demean your intelligence. I'm used to people making drop-by posts in a thread in Media and never coming back to respond even if they are active in other places and I thought I could start a friendly conversation here in your VMs about the show because barely anybody here posts about it anymore and catch up but I guess not...
    D
    make america great again
    hey dude what's up lol. your rhymes have gotten better than in 2012 which is good to see lol

you got an FB?
    I have my good days and bad days. Mostly bad.
    Still battling depression.
    I only visit khi on my good days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back