Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How are you feeling about the future of KH?

Yeah, Union X in the last 18 months specifically finally began connecting everything together, from MoM's origins and motives, to the nature of the machine (the Ark) from KH1, and set a clear path to the next saga. If the final conversation between Luxu and the MoM is of any indication of the...
  2. D

I just hope they don't suddenly give Xehanort some crazy redemption arc. He was a bad guy. Not pure evil: he was born from tragedy and there may have been other forces at work like darkness, but he still made his own decisions to destroy countless lives and cause over a decades worth of...
  3. D

I think Nomura having more of the long-term story planned out (hopefully) will help immensely. The main problem I had with KH3 is that there was so much story baggage that it made it impossible for that game to neatly tie up everything. It wasn't until MOM's release that I felt proper closure...
  4. D

KHUX ► The Book of Prophecies

The secret reports by Luxu in KH3 mention that the Keyblade War occurred just as detailed on the lost page, so the X war was chronicled on that page along with information on the traitor. The war on the last page was referring to KH3 but Sora managed to revert the prophecy by going back in time.
  5. D

KHUX ► The Book of Prophecies

Yeah, it was actually confirmed in MoM during Kairi's narration that the keyblade war in KH3 was what the prophecy referred to. The war in X was recorded on the lost page so only Luxu and Gula knew. The Master of Masters strategically wrote only certain events in the book from what he could see...
  6. D

The Concept of Death in Phase 2

I wouldn't really consider those as examples of the series actively exploring the concept of death. Those were storylines in established Disney properties with Square Enix essentially loosely going through the plot. Hades is a comical and over-the-top villain, so I don't consider him really...
  7. D

The Concept of Death in Phase 2

The concept of death in the Kingdom Hearts series wasn't too prevalent in much of phase 1; it was largely about people losing their forms/being forgotten, only for their hearts to migrate to others or get reconstituted at a later point in time. One could make the argument that many were killed...
  8. D

Will we ever see Sora's mother?

Pretty hilarious that we saw Xehanort's mother before Sora's. Speaks volumes of how much Nomura loves Xehanort and his story. At this point, Kingdom Hearts is more about him than Sora in many ways.
  9. D

KHUX ► Thoughts on MoM With Union Concluded?

Quite a bit has been revealed about this guy in the last 18 months. If we are to believe his words, he has experienced the beginning of the original Keyblade War, saw loved ones, family, and friends all die and claimed by darkness. He has taken extreme measures to end the first war and destroy...
  10. D

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Really at this point, I'm starting to wonder if Xehanort was truly an evil person at all or just a bitter and angry kid being possessed by one of the darknesses that forced him to become the guy we end up fighting for the entire saga. He clearly had a massive amount of horrible darkness in him...
  11. D

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

It's weird that it seems like they wanted Xehanort away from Scala; almost like they knew something dark was in his future. I mean, Luxu mentioned there was a prophecy concerning a Keyblade master devoted to the darkness who would bring about another Keyblade War. I wonder if that prophecy was...
  12. D

KHUX ► Preview for the final story update (5/31)

It's weird that it seems like they wanted Xehanort away from Scala; almost like they knew something dark was in his future. I mean, Luxu mentioned there was a prophecy concerning a Keyblade master devoted to the darkness who would bring about another Keyblade War. I wonder if that prophecy was...
  13. D

Was Apprentice Xehanort trying to save Radiant Garden?

Well, Xehanort never intended to lose his memories, so in some ways his personality was being partially rebuilt from his new experiences, hence why he seems so different. That being said, he still had MX's heart in him and its implied that it was serving as subconscious guidance, alongside...
  14. D

Was Apprentice Xehanort trying to save Radiant Garden?

Nope, he had no motive to save Radiant Garden, not in the slightest. If there is one trait that all of Xehanort's incarnations have in common, it's manipulation. He was simply trying to give Kairi some guidance and additional incentive to find the next Keyblade wielder. At this point in time...
  15. D

The game itself will shut down in June, but this will be the final story update for Union X.
  16. D

The orb also looks exactly like the core of the heartless tornado in KH3. While they are obviously two separate scenarios, I wonder if this update will finally give an explanation for how the Keyblades from the past appeared in the future to help Sora.
  17. D

Did the Mobile Games Worsen KH3

Dramatic thread title, but in all honesty, did the mobile games of X and Union put too much weight on KH3 from a story/lore perspective? Certain story elements, particularly the box and Luxu, became plot devices in that game and many actually played KH3 hoping to learn the contents of that box...
  18. D

Your KH headcanon

Xehanort became a vessel for one of the darknesses' from Union X, which perverted his original intentions. This darkness was actually manifested in the Xehanort replicas in KH3 and ReMind and, when it was destroyed, Xehanort too was weakened and purged, and thus he was free to explain his...
  19. D

Your KH headcanon

Sometimes, I like to think that KH2's ending was the true ending to the series. Despite greatly enjoying some of the games that came after (BBS and KH3/ReMind) the series has not come close to capturing that amazing moment that is the ending of KH2. No gotcha moment in the end, just a nice and...
  20. D

Is anyone else concerned about how Phase 2 is going to be handled?

100% agree with this. I remember some fans speculating that the ending to MoM was implying like 4 different games with one being about Donald and Goofy informing the rest of the heroes about what's happened. That sounds so insignificant and a waste of a game that I could see it happening because...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6