Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AdrianXXII

Quadratum = Unreality

I've encountered this assumption once or twice two, but I don't think it's too common. Pretty sure, you're right that Quadratum is just a city in a world within Unreality. Though as of now we don't know if Unreality has multiple worlds/universes like reality does too, so perhaps it's like the...
  2. AdrianXXII

What if KH2 hadn't had revisits?

Honestly I feel revisiting some worlds makes sense like Beast's Castle, because the world benefits from the breather that's given by the revisit. They could even explain it that Sora and Co. are revisiting worlds they encountered Organization member on in hopes to finding clues to getting to...
  3. AdrianXXII

What is your job?

Sorry to hear. Job hunting often seems like a nightmare. The jobs you can easily get, tend to be the ones, where you are treated the worse. It probably is best for you to focus on your final year and hopefully once you have your degree, it'll be easier to get someone even without the connections.
  4. AdrianXXII

What WERE the trees in Ven's visit to Dwarf Woodlands?

My reading of it is, that Ven didn't actually see the scary monster trees, but saw which trees where scaring Snow White and came between them to help calm her down. The monstrous trees we see are just for our sake, showing us the fear induced projections Snow White is dealing with.
  5. AdrianXXII

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Namine Bring Arts figure coming August 2022

Yeah, there's a Mickey one now. With Naminé coming out, Donald and Goofy are really the only ones from the KH3 cover I'm missing.
  6. AdrianXXII

Donald and Goofy are also missing unless you count their ToyBox versions.
  7. AdrianXXII

News ► How Sora Found His Way into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Oh nice. Kingdom Hearts does seem to benefit from lucky coincidences.
  8. AdrianXXII

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

True, the mission structure makes it better suited for a mobile port than a console one. Not really sure, if it's possible to change the mission structure in a way to make it better suited for the home console other than to make them more varied.
  9. AdrianXXII

I agree the games dont look too bad in HD though it still would benefit from models being swapped out for higher quality ones and teaks to the gameplay. I'd be pretty happy, if we got a good emulation port. The game looks pretty good in the right emulator. I feel a Re: Days could fix quite a...
  10. AdrianXXII

Oh sweet! I was already starting to accept the possibility that she wouldn't be getting one, so this is a great surprise. Now to start putting the money aside for this figure!
  11. AdrianXXII

Yeah and I think most of us are okay with them upgrading the UE. I just dont want them to throw everything out again and try and make a new in-house engine. Over the last decade quite a few Square projects suffered because they were building an in-house engine and games at the same time. Sure...
  12. AdrianXXII

What should the next mobile phone game be like?

At this point I'd even take a Mobile Kairi game. The girl courld really use a game to develop as a character and get her in a similar range to Sora and Riku. That said I also wouldnt mind a game taking the idea from Blank Point's Fragmentary Passage where we explore different event and...
  13. AdrianXXII

Oh I think i worded that poorly. It's not that I want them to stick with Unreal 4 and dont think they should upgrade the underlying engine software. My point was more that I didnt want them to throw out the work they did in KH3 and try and make another in house engine. I rather the reuse what...
  14. AdrianXXII

Seeing other's put together a list of things they're expecting made me want to put together my own. I'll start from what I think is most likely and move down to what I could imagine but don't see as likely. 1) Kingdom Hearts "3D vol. 2": A new Kingdom Hearts game (Project Oath?) in the vain of...
  15. AdrianXXII

KH Shower Thoughts

Fair, though I don't think it's enough of farfetched to assume that Yen Sid had some ties to Scala Ad Caelum, considering he seems to know of it and have the Master of Master symbol on his chalkboard. Also with how time flows differently in different worlds Yen Sid could be their senior and...
  16. AdrianXXII

Hi

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun here.
  17. AdrianXXII

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

I just made the same realization yesterday. I always thought there was more time between my Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts obsessions, but nope seems it was just 5 years and that was 20 years ago.
  18. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

Oh that'd be cool. Would also be nice if they had lesser known characters like Daisy's nieces or Della appear in said reboot/sequel.
  19. AdrianXXII

original org 13

They were probably also doing recon gathering information on the various worlds. While also doing research on how to create replicas and other insights on the heart. I could also see them doing what Xaldin did in the Beast's castle, trying to create powerful lesser Nobodies for their...
  20. AdrianXXII

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

Strange, both show are available here in Switzerland.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6