Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. deadmusic12345

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Id better plan on saving money for the ps3 because I have an xbox right now:(
  2. deadmusic12345

The in-world reasoning for flowmotion.

If sora and riku obtained this combat style then why was neku using flow motion in traverse town. I would say that reality shift would be the combat style.
  3. deadmusic12345

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. Maybe one of the darknesses could be a new character or an old one.
  4. deadmusic12345

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

I also kind of like siax as because I think he's cool with it.
  5. deadmusic12345

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

My favorite character is xaldin because of the combos he does when Pandora gear is equipped.
  6. deadmusic12345

Before KH3D.

I remember when goofy was goofy oh,wait?:confused:
  7. deadmusic12345

Brilliant fantasies?!

I also have kingdom hearts dream drop distance and I was wondering where you can get brilliant fantasies friend code for 3ds 0645-6274-3289
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6