Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dentim

Steam Deck, Valve's Switch (Dec. 2021, $400)

Ergonomic problems aside, the idea of a handheld that just has your entire pre-existing pc library is interesting as hell. Every other handheld so far either has to cut off some backwards compatability at some point or plain isn't. The Steam Deck will inevitably be outdated of course, but all...
  2. Dentim

Describe a western animated series badly~

Still not the one I'm looking for, but you've gotten the closest.
  3. Dentim

Still not the one I'm looking for.
  4. Dentim

Nope. Nope. Megas XLR
  5. Dentim

The Smurfs? Edit: knew I should have refreshed before answering. Schway A family goes on global adventures but is continuously stalked by an angry and murderous man.
  6. Dentim

Correct! Absurdly obsessed and cranky old man has to deal with mentoring a teen so he can take over his business in taking care of mentally ill people.
  7. Dentim

The story of a family that lives in a society that has learned to harness animals to take care of all their technological needs.
  8. Dentim

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

Over here there used to be very small crackers that looked like tiny pizzas (about an inch or something?) They tasted amazing and were a staple at any party or gathering. There was always a bowl of them right next to the chips. Then, suddenly, they were gone. I never found them again in any...
  9. Dentim

Politics Hey Americans...

I mean, it's not even remotely cancel culture. Nobody asked to pull the books, the estate decided to do so themselves. They're deliberately misrepresenting what's actually happening because it's the only way they have left to "prove" their points. (Again)
  10. Dentim

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Who wants to bet you get the Azure Flute by having a Legends save file on your switch?
  11. Dentim

https://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-brilliant-diamond-and-pokemon-shining-pearl-trailer-has-npc-from-pokemon-platinum/ For people afraid that it's going to be a 1:1 of Diamond and Pearl, just with new graphics, at least 1 thing from Platinum made it in. Now obviously it's pretty logical to...
  12. Dentim

It's the inconsistency that makes me flat out ignore that part of the games. Point is: it's pokemon. You need something to capture them and anything aside from the balls would require your entire team to always be walking alongside you... wait why would I be against this? Pokeballs are 1 thing...
  13. Dentim

I'm mostly curious if Legends is going to be compatible in some way with the remakes (or SwSh, for that matter)
  14. Dentim

What's the news on other criminal prosecution against Trump? And wouldn't a conviction on that front also bar him from running again?
  15. Dentim

Once again the GOP fails to do the right thing, surprising absolutely no-one anymore.
  16. Dentim

The only thing democrats can do is try and keep mobilized. Block or get rid of anti-democratic bullshit.
  17. Dentim

That's what I think as well. The democrats would've mobilized harder than normal to get him out even without Covid, but the Trump response was such a shitshow that it wouldn't surprise me it was the last straw for a lot of people on the fence/anti-Trump republicans. Being an asshole to large...
  18. Dentim

What you need is an educated populace. While there will always be a difference of opinion, having people who aren't naive goes a long way in preventing people like Trump in getting any votes to begin with.
  19. Dentim

Coming back because this shit, despite not being an american citizen, has gotten me riled up. I've already said it to my friends today, but I'll say it again: I didn't expect to be vindicated on my statement 4 years ago that Trump was an demagogue authoritarian wannabe dictator waiting to...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6