• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sephiroth0812

Relig/Philo ► Organized religion is a problem

Organized religions by themselves are not a problem per se. Problems tend to flare up when said "religions" or rather more fanatic followers of said faith start to try and force their views onto other parts of society and start to get mixed with politics and general social norms. Religion is a...
  2. Sephiroth0812

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Jeez Nomura, on one hand constantly cutting stuff that delves deeper into characters other than a single one is exactly what's one of my main pet peeves about the KH series, yet on the other I see here this time you apparently reconsidered and added these bits back in. We'll see how this unfolds...
  3. Sephiroth0812

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

Neato, seeing it as a magazine cover is always another proof of appreciation for an art piece. And despite some characters missing I am still impressed how many Nomura managed to include when counting in this being a last 30 minute or something quickshot. :LOL:
  4. Sephiroth0812

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Have tested it and it does seem to be a theme-specific issue. Dark Margin and Default Style seem to work without hitch. KHInsider Light seems to be the only one having the issues. Although with the Alert-Bell it seems to be somewhat random. Sometimes it opens the pop-up like normal and...
  5. Sephiroth0812

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Can verify this one as well. Something seems to be off here. Same goes for the no more quick reply option.
  6. Sephiroth0812

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Yea, that's how it played out in my observations as well. It started with Blank Points in BBS more or less, but typical Nomura-like it was kept highly ambiguous and several possible outcomes could be interpreted from it for all involved characters presented there. I remember the forums here...
  7. Sephiroth0812

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

Welp, now the "alien" idea made me think of Sora as an Ewok for a short moment, lol. On a serious note though I'd expect Sora to gain an outfit similar to the Rebel Commando uniforms to blend in with the surroundings on the forest moon like the other characters since it is to be expected that...
  8. Sephiroth0812

The more I think about it the more I get to the suspicion that this is exactly how will play out. Sora will start to try and find a way back to his own reality or "universe" where all his friends and loved ones are yet ends up in completely different other universes each with their own rules in...
  9. Sephiroth0812

Probably the same reason as to why Ansem the Wise, Dilan/Xaldin and Aeleus/Lexaeus are missing. Nomura was in a rush and didn't even finish this piece shortly before the event itself started. And for a rushed work it's certainly looking dope.
  10. Sephiroth0812

Final Fantasy IX

It's a thing though that the older FF titles before X were very broad and diverse in scale with whole traversable world maps spanning multiple continents and sometimes dozens of towns, villages and natural locations. To transform all this into current gen graphical assets takes quite some more...
  11. Sephiroth0812

Yep, Nomura's a more shy guy who doesn't like big live events with lots of people around him at all. We're somewhat similar in that vein as I too don't feel comfortable in too big of a crowd. Being with four to six people is ok but more tends to stress me out quickly. I actually like the idea...
  12. Sephiroth0812

Yup, back in the day when BBS was still fresh I used to take most of these Q&A of Nomura from Famitsu magazines and Ultimanias to craft theories and speculate on what he had planned for the future story beats as well as character arcs and relationships. And yet the lackluster delivery of KH III...
  13. Sephiroth0812

Being enthusiastic to see these characters again and being happy that they finally got their happy ending is one thing and it certainly does induce fuzzy feelings among those who like them. Yet using them effectively is an entire other can of worms and while in theory each character could get a...
  14. Sephiroth0812

This adds up with some statements Nomura made in the KH 2 FM+ and Days Ultimania regarding those characters and their appearances in Blank Points, Re: Coded and DDD were indeed ambiguous enough that outright complete revival as their own persons was only one of several possible solutions. The...
  15. Sephiroth0812

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Well Luxu did say that so it stands to reason that he made a deal with Brain to get him out of the collapsing world so he may be "of use" further down the timeline. If there's anything I've taken from Luxu's way of doing things so far as well as all things we know so far of "body snatching" or...
  16. Sephiroth0812

It would be a neat way to include them as well as at least partly breaking up the whole confined trio dynamics, of which the SRK trio is arguably the best to use first because their "trio" is probably the least definite one to begin with. Imagine Kairi roaming through worlds with TAV as party...
  17. Sephiroth0812

As a fellow Star Wars fan I can see where you're coming from with these worries, but I doubt that Square and Disney would let the Star Wars executives meddle too much. If it will be considered a non-canon instance of Star Wars anyways and only include a stand-alone adaption of Episode VI I doubt...
  18. Sephiroth0812

Yea, Visions is a way to view Star Wars through the interpretations and takes of several anime creators which they greenlit to be produced. It's advertised as a way to celebrate Star Wars from different viewpoints, they are however considered completely non-canon to the actual Star Wars...
  19. Sephiroth0812

I think the main difference is in the art style and designs. Older Disney features like Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland & co. while having their own style are still 2D hand-drawn stuff just like classic era features of the 80s and 90s like Aladdin, Hercules, Beauty and the...
  20. Sephiroth0812

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

I'm not speaking of story-related baggage, that's bound to be there since the whole UX-Dark Road-Missing Link stuff has lots of hooks to the old games still, as well as many of the Q&A-questions still pointing towards there still being mysteries from the old games fans of the franchise are...