• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LoneFox

Question regarding Ventus and Sora

I don't think there is an official explanation for this. But considering how well the magic of the Castle was hiding his body, it makes sense that his heart simply couldn't find it.
  2. LoneFox

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

Prediction: He is going to become the Boromir of the story. For the OP question: All of the union leaders. Brain and Ven are the most interesting ones, while Ephemer seems to have the most to learn, about things like the importance of keeping promises...
  3. LoneFox

Fanfiction ► Of Intelligence and Recklessness

The experimental little project I've been working on for some time is now available at Archive of Our Own. This is my understanding of what is going on behind the scenes in the KHUX story, in a format that I hope is a bit more entertaining and easier to understand than my attempts to explain it...
  4. LoneFox

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Gummispace (or lanes between, or whatever you want to call it) is a KH universe thing, and KH4 doesn't take place in KH universe, but Quadratum one. Therefore, it seems obvious that KH4 will not have any gummispace in it. It also seems almost equally obvious that it will return in future games...
  5. LoneFox

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

You need to add the time between the beginning of Missing Link and the beginning of Dark Road, which is presumably two generations, or about 50 years. So, the total would be somewhere between 200 and 250 years, which is still way shorter than what Luxu tells in the secret reports. First, that...
  6. LoneFox

He seems to have learned about it soon after writing the KH3 secret report where he mentions Eraqus being blueblood. From BBS Xehanort's report VIII, note the term Successor: "I had already shown the Mark and become a Keyblade Master—but having been passed over as Successor, all that remained to...
  7. LoneFox

He simply doesn't know about his true origins.
  8. LoneFox

But it would make a lot of sense for Xehanort to be from Ephemer's bloodline, especially if Eraqus is from Brain's, wouldn't it? In fact, I'm starting to see some connections that could form a story. It's a dark Scala, because the ruling family (which would be Ephemer's) is having a darkness...
  9. LoneFox

But isn't stuff like that stereotypical for secret societies? They pretend to be a family? Then again, maybe I'm simply overestimating the importance of meaningful names, and Skuld did return to this timeline with Ephemer. I guess I'm going to believe that for now.
  10. LoneFox

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Luxu is the virus and has been doing his own things already. He restored Strelitzia, and saved Subject X a.k.a. Skuld from becoming a member of Organization XIII. His role is to observe, he is not supposed to do stuff like this. I think they share a goal (protecting light, opposing darkness)...
  11. LoneFox

So, I was originally right about Brain having time travelled only a short interval, but then changed my opinion. I did that because the grandfather thing seemed to have more weight than the secret report wording where Luxu says that he gave his keyblade away during the events at the end of UX...
  12. LoneFox

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

If Xion wasn't originally planned to be in the new Organization, then Repliku probably wasn't either. When Xehanort decided to bring back replicas, wouldn't he start with the successful one instead of the failure? Also, story-wise, isn't the main purpose of Repliku to provide a replica body for...
  13. LoneFox

Ducktales 2017 opportunity

I'm not saying anything about its writing, because I don't know anything about it. What I'm saying is that the drawing style is disgustingly ugly, and that I don't want to see this style in KH, or really anywhere.
  14. LoneFox

Ducktales 2017 opportunity

Isn't Ducktales 2017 where the deformed nephews medal in UX is originally from? I got that thing early in my playthrough and ended up selling it (even when the game recommended me to use it) because it is so ugly that I just didn't want to see it... That said, I like the idea of Duckburg in KH...
  15. LoneFox

General feeling towards the game for now?

I don't know that much about mobile stuff either, but it works the same way as virtual machines (running one OS inside another) generally do. See this youtube video.
  16. LoneFox

About the age of Sora in KH4

Sora's age has been discussed before, but let's summarize it. There are four important reference points: Start of KH1. We know Sora is 14. Let's assume his birthday was just a few days before. Sora creates Roxas by stabbing himself in Hollow Bastion. We have no way of knowing exactly how much...
  17. LoneFox

General feeling towards the game for now?

I agree that making the game mobile-only is stupid, but that issue can be circumvented. On Windows, BlueStacks just worked for UX, and since it advertises itself specifically as gaming platform, I expect it to just work for Missing Link as well. On Linux, Qemu + virglrenderer should work...
  18. LoneFox

Quadratum is going to be the "Hub" world for KH4

You are right, that's exactly how it will work. The worlds will be works of fiction in the city of Quadratum, or possibly in some cases within each other. We have seen it already in KH3 Toybox, where Yozora's world (Verum Rex) is a video game within that world. It makes sense when you remember...
  19. LoneFox

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

...but it looks like I need to make a little correction to it right away, because there is one thing that doesn't add up. The trailer takes place a year after Sora's disappearance, but Strelitzia says that Sora has been in that world for only a week. So, he must have been somewhere else for...
  20. LoneFox

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

He is quite obviously a high-ranked member (not the top leader but a prince or master scientist or something like that) of the Secret Society of Keyblade Wielders mentioned in the masterpost. They known about Brain's arrival, because Luxu gave that info (and the hat) to them, possibly already to...