• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bambii

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

Alright y'all, August is officially 3 weeks away. Place your bets.
  2. bambii

Xion's Theme ~ jazzhop cover

Hey all, I’ve spent the last couple years making Kingdom Hearts beats inspired by crate-digging of '60s-'90s tunes under the name foreteller, and I just had my first release (a jazzhop-ish cover of Xion's Theme) premiere at the March Caprice 2.0 fan event! Thought I would share it here for those...
  3. bambii

KH Inverted Hearts (nostalgia-fest)

Anyone else from the early days remember this fan demo? A relic of KH history. It would seem Churro has kept it on a hard drive for some 19 years, and it’s available to download again! Seeing this in action again is unbelievably nostalgic. I remember playing this and compulsively checking...
  4. bambii

Dark Road ► Master Odin’s eye

It would appear someone has managed to pop open Master Odin’s hood in DR’s sprite files. Rather handsome old chap I’d say: It was already heavily implied, but this pretty much confirms that Odin indeed has a missing eye, staying true to his Norse namesake All-Father, One-Eyed god. For those...