• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rydgea

Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary event recap video released!

Okay but the orchestral arrangements are fire, y'all. Please, put that version of "Link to All" in a future MoM DLC update that'sneverhappeneningbutwhatever.
  2. Rydgea

RIP Pat Carroll (voice of Ursula)

Oof. I'll take darkness rehash over shitty sequel trash any day. THE Pat Carroll is iconic. She brought so much flavor and joy to Ursula, and I'm so grateful we were treated to her reprising her role throughout all of her appearances in Kingdom Hearts. Just another reason for me to savor...
  3. Rydgea

Super Groupies launches new Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary collection!

Some classy streetwear. I like the island trios jackets the most (glad they are being marketed as unisex); not sure how i feel about wearing a recusant's sigil on some of the others. Hah. Love the colorful patterns they made for the lining!
  4. Rydgea

Who’s your favorite character from each trio?

Riku (SRK) - Honestly, he feels like the a large part of the themes that continue to echo throughout the series: the trials, choices and strength that fortify relationships and friendships. He's a huge reason why I look forward to each game. I just love his journey. He's probably not just my #1...
  5. Rydgea

Kingdom Hearts- Terra's Linger Will Armor - 3d print build

Thanks for elaborating. I saw this at work and couldn't watch the videos. Pretty impressive how the helmet, pauldron and forearm protectors all look the same even though they are made of different materials.
  6. Rydgea

Favorite keyblade glider among the Wayfinder trio?

Love the surfboard / skateboard, but Terra's motorcycle is a close second~ :cool: Looking at them now, Aqua looks extremely uncomfortable
  7. Rydgea

Kingdom Hearts- Terra's Linger Will Armor - 3d print build

Yeeeah, this is insane. Excellent work! I don't know much about the process. How heavy is this stuff? What materials did you use for the main set and also the glass-like visor / pauldrons? Ugh, so cool. I love it!
  8. Rydgea

It's ok to let go.

This is beautiful, Absent. I feel like it should be a featured article. Or, at least, I would like the whole of the fanbase to be able to see how they might try taking on new perspective. I know my feelings towards this series have continued to change over time. I have some deeply personal...
  9. Rydgea

KH4 probable worlds

We're not done with classic 2D worlds, guys. We weren't done with them in III, and seemingly so in IV if Olympus's Underworld is confirmed. Just because KHIII's worlds were more thematically selected to be PIXAR / computer animated worlds, like KHII did for the Renaissance films, doesn't mean...
  10. Rydgea

In this new saga, Which of the main characters do you predict will play a pivotal role? and who will take a slight backseat?

The fact that their most distinguishing feature is a hairdo that's been around since the age of fairytales is laughable. Someone at SE, please change this for at least ONE of these guys their next appearance. Not opposed to this btw, especially if someone happens on a photo of Roxas with the TT...
  11. Rydgea

KHUX ► Anyone else find this game to be really dark and depressing?

Reminds me that UX shares the mantle with FFIX, in that they are deceptively dark despite their super-deformed and colorful set dressing. I don't know that I would attribute the art direction as a roadblock for KH fans, though - cutesy, Disney crap is expected. Of course, there are folks who...
  12. Rydgea

A Look Back: KH2 Ultimania, Nojima Interview

I get that it's a regional idiom, I'm just surprised the translators thought American audiences wouldn't understand what "grabbing clouds" was implying. No use crying over spilled materia, I guess.
  13. Rydgea

A Look Back: KH2 Ultimania, Nojima Interview

Interesting, ty ty. We still haven't, tbh. I'm struggling with this, actually. Why didn't they play off the pun? Because it's not as ubiquitous as what it was changed to?
  14. Rydgea

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

This is why I think Ever Crisis exists. It's the original with a fresh coat of paint: retaining the original's chibi field and realistic battle styles, while inserting the compilation titles in where they may serve to flesh out the story better this go 'round (and all of those with the updated...
  15. Rydgea

Problem with the -Zack Ver.-, and probably why it got canned, is that it always seems to crash near the very end of your game file. (You started it.)
  16. Rydgea

Not everything is being built from scratch, though. Though it is the most exhaustive treatment a remaster has (maybe ever) been given my SE. So, it's some weird hybrid. A remakester. I still can't believe the game is 15ish. But if they reeeally want me to call it a remake, they can start by...
  17. Rydgea

At first I thought the Crisis Core Remaster Reunion trailer was going to be Part 2, seamlessly integrating the past / Kalm retelling of the Nibelheim incident with a playthrough of Zack's story. I suppose that sounds like a bit much, and honestly dont know if we've passed that point, since I...
  18. Rydgea

Final Fantasy IX: The Animated Series (?)

Love how a civil discussion was labeled as freaking out. But hey, where better to dramatize than on a KH-themed message board? (And also love can't believe that it's already been a year since I've visited this thread.) Very eager for any morsels we might get following the event. I'm assuming by...
  19. Rydgea

Utada at Coachella 4/16

Video unavailable in my country. It's too early for me to figure this out, but Hikki is at the very beginning of the official Live Stream 1 in the US.. for, like, right now. In the middle of FMF. Missed this while I was at work. I've saw snippets, and I definitely don't mind the raw vocals...
  20. Rydgea

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - Chaos reigns March 18 2022 on PS5|PS4, XBOX S|X, XBOX ONE, EGS

Yooo, f*** Tiamat. I know I'm echoing some similar internet sentiment here. But she has become quite the roadblock. I hardly have time to put into any games lately, and this just feels way too early in the game to be pressured to master all the mechanics - on standard (Action) mode. I have never...