• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rodin

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I finally saw the Multiverse of Madness and I enjoyed it. It reminded me of Civil War and I wished Strange got to have another movie before it.
  2. Rodin

It's ok to let go.

It's a beautiful post @Absent and it sums up a bit of my own experiences recently. I realized my dislike of the Xehanort saga led me down a toxic road so I went through something similar. And I'm trying to avoid repeating this mistake for other franchises. Honestly I'd be more excited for KH4...
  3. Rodin

Once Upon a Time and Kingdom Hearts

It would work if Yozora ends up adapting the Live Action remakes but it would run into a similar problem. But you could have that be the plot- the animated Disney characters meeting their OUPT counterparts.
  4. Rodin

KH references and cameos in other media?

In Assassin's Creed Unity, Arno will undertake the Eagle's Path in the beginning. The Eagle's Path is a dream sequence that reminded me of the Stations of Awakening. I don't think it's an intentional reference but it reminded me of KH.
  5. Rodin

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

That would be dope.
  6. Rodin

People complained about the Netflix shows dragging itself out with 13 episodes a season. So I'd probably say 8-10 episode would be an ideal compromise.
  7. Rodin

Moon Knight was a fun show. It's a great introduction to an obscure character. I'm curious about what they'd do in a potential follow-up.
  8. Rodin

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

I bought Volume 0 of Jujutsu Kaisen and thought it was a decent entry point for the franchise. I was hoping for a spinoff like Vigilantes but its not really that. I also been enjoying Beastars. I bought the manga from volume 11. That's post season 2 of the anime in case you're curious.
  9. Rodin

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

https://www.deviantart.com/sabi-cat-13/art/The-Light-in-my-Darkness-XemnAqua-860429627 Sabi-cat-13 did a Xemnas/Dark Aqua picture. I liked the Xemnas is Terra angle some fanfics like Antipode have explored...
  10. Rodin

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

https://www.deviantart.com/iamnater1225/art/Axel-and-Isabela-907486312 Someone shipped Lea and Isabel from Encanto. https://www.deviantart.com/iamnater1225/art/Terra-and-Namaari-874071189 Terra and Namaari from Raya and the Last Dragon.
  11. Rodin

Thoughts on this possible leak for the 20th anniversary?

Surt fits Dark Road's use of Norse Myths. The new Rinoa like character seems cool. I don't know much about Brain other than people thinks he's a younger Braig. So that description could be baiting us.
  12. Rodin

Make Your Own Kingdom Hearts Game Idea Here

Sion turns out to be amnesiac Sora who lived in his city for a few years. He's gotta rediscover what's going on. 12 year old Yozora fights the Mad Scientist and Phantom Blot. He has to team up with Oswald and Ortensia in this prequel to Verum Rex. KH crosses over with DoA Venus Vacation. Riku...
  13. Rodin

I grew to despise 358/2 days over time

It's a waste of a cool idea and pretty tediuos. I didn't need a Roxas prequel. I would've preferred Riku or Sora traveling through the worlds, investigating who Xion is and why no one remembers her. Oh well.
  14. Rodin

Spoilers ► Ideas for the main villain of Verum Rex

I wanted Yozora to meet Oswald so that could work. I thought him meeting Oswald when he was younger. So the Mad Scientist and Phantom Blot are villians from his childhood.
  15. Rodin

Spoilers ► Ideas for the main villain of Verum Rex

Doctor Facilier works as an ongoing villian. He's a deal maker so you could build him up that way. He's goes to other worlds and makes deals with the inhabitants. He helps them get what they want in exchange for....a favor, a plot coupon, their souls etc. Most of the new Disney villians aren't...
  16. Rodin

Music ► What are you listening to?

I miss theme songs...
  17. Rodin

New Genres for Kingdom Hearts to Tackle

A beat-em up game that could set up a Bouncer crossover. ;) Namine lends herself to stealth/puzzle-solving. She would be like the lead from Remember Me. ;) Roxas/Xion attend Balamb Academy and you get a persona style rpg.
  18. Rodin

Spoilers ► Xion solo game idea

I would've preferred Xion as a regular nobody. So making her a bad ass bounty hunter would've been a cool hook. Right now it creates more problems than it solves. An easier pitch would be her traveling with a bounty hunter crew like Sora did with Donald and Goofy. They are helping her solve a...