• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bambii

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

Yeah, the combat is the only thing that looks really promising at the moment, but Stranger of Paradise also had stellar combat and failed to hold my interest through to the end, tbh. If Forspoken has a dopeass story, I will honestly forgive any rote empty open world exploration (see: FFXV)...
  2. bambii

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

And the Crisis Core footage looks like it’s just the demo they already showed lol. Forspoken demo was interesting but… argh, I want to be excited for that game but it still hasn’t really sold me
  3. bambii

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Now that I think about it, this makes a ton of sense. Also could lend support to the theory that Subject X = Ava, if we recall this line from Yen Sid: “…it was known that the ancient masters had crossed over into another world. I surmise that Xehanort looked more deeply into that world.”...
  4. bambii

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

Fwiw, I don’t think Nomura has ever said anything to the effect of “no news till 2023.” He’s been much more ambiguous. At the 20th Anniversary event he said: “Can't say much about the game right now. It was only shown early to avoid leaks, so there won't be any more news for a while. There...
  5. bambii

Screenshot from the official D23 page: 😵‍💫 what am I missing here
  6. bambii

I’m confused. I thought this showcase was supposed to be 1.5 hours? Wth?
  7. bambii

Nah, he only mentions 7, though it’s still pretty cryptic. Darkness: “The seven pods, and the seven crowns…” MoM: “For the seven lights.” Also not quite; 7 black pieces yes, but as far as lights we only see Sora’s at the end there. In an earlier scene, when Eraqus talks about “the light of...
  8. bambii

People in Scala believed that Xehanort is the child of destiny, so treated him with special care. He’s also a descendent of Ephemer and (probably) Skuld. Nomura also said in his interview that Odin was tasked to do something by his own master, and that this relates to Player (who raised...
  9. bambii

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

Well, I just finished XBC1 (DE) for the very first time; it made me a sobbing mess for the last hour or so. Affected me emotionally in a way games rarely do (KH, NieR, occasionally FF… that’s it, really). And friggin Yoko on the soundtrack too. Can’t believe I slept on this game for so long. I...
  10. bambii

(Posted this in the wrong thread earlier, my bad) I’ve been thinking about the 13 true darknesses and their locations. 7 we know with near certainty to be in the foretellers; 4 have been tentatively written off as trapped in the data world/“realm between” of Data Daybreak Town (I’ll come back...
  11. bambii

Yeah idk if this is a popular opinion but I’m absolutely thrilled about the possibility of seeing Xehanort show up in Quadratum and continue to be a staple throughout the series. Heck, give him a major role. I love this character.
  12. bambii

Kingdom Hearts Questionnaire for University Dissertation

Done! I’d be very curious to learn about your conclusions too, if you’re willing to share down the line :)
  13. bambii

Dark Road ► [SPOILER] Xehanort is the child of destiny

It's a good point; even if the Book does speak of a "chosen one," it wouldn't be able to speak to the actual outcome post-darkness prevailing, since that's when it ends. It almost certainly does speak of a dark seeker, since No Name has a front-row seat of everything Xehanort does for, like, 75...
  14. bambii

Dark Road ► [SPOILER] Xehanort is the child of destiny

Just finished DR the other day, I have many thoughts but there's one thing I've been chewing on that I'm 99% sure most people are getting wrong because they're misunderstanding contextual dialogue. Xehanort is very clearly the child of destiny, which is one and the same with "the chosen one,"...
  15. bambii

Btw, how many Episodes in total did it come out to in the end? (I’m sitting here at my work computer unable to get anything done, counting down the minutes to 5pm 😭)
  16. bambii

Damn, that’s a shame. Not as inclined to start over on my iPad, in that case. EDIT: On the plus side, I’m taking a peek and it looks like recovery charms are extremely cheap: 20 BP a pop. So, maybe a way to cheese your way through a lot of tougher bosses.
  17. bambii

How’s the gameplay balance feeling? I remember having to leave my phone on idle for ages to level enough to get past certain missions. The difficulty curve was really bad. Are you finding it easier to get through content?
  18. bambii

To anyone who’s managed to start playing: how’s the grind? Is it as bad as it was before, or can you progress missions at a more reasonable pace now? I got to a decent place with cards/BP on my iPhone before it became unavailable, but thinking it’ll be more enjoyable on my iPad—which doesn’t...
  19. bambii

Dark Road final update releases on August 26

Guys I’m so ready 🥲
  20. bambii

Dark Road ► Master Odin’s eye

Bumping this (almost a year on the dot) because I really think we’re gonna get some Odin’s eye/No Name eye lore come this Friday