• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

This is what I’m expecting. Nomura keeps reiterating that they aren’t changing or adding to the story, but them saying that doesn’t mean they can’t add something AFTER. I’m trying not to get my hopes up about it because they could absolutely mean what they say, but it’s also the sort of...
  2. Oracle Spockanort

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Like roku said, you name Cissnei in Before Crisis. That was why we don’t get her real name in Crisis Core. Also Reunion is a part of the Remake universe in that it is the experience Zack has prior to Cloud and co. rewriting fate lol
  3. Oracle Spockanort

Which Disney characters will you pair with your favorite character?

Xehanort and Goliath. I feel like he’s really the only Disney hero that Xehanort could be around realistically. There would be a lot of book recommendations between them lol Riku and Cassandra from Tangled: The Series is a good combo. Both can commiserate on being brief villains who almost ruin...
  4. Oracle Spockanort

kingdom hearts missing link

The world is Scala Ad Caelum, but the map is based on the real world because it is an AR walking game.
  5. Oracle Spockanort

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

It makes me soooo mad.
  6. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

My point is that Nomura probably thinks X[chi] stands on its own, so he’d have exclusive scenes for it to make it a more exclusive experience.
  7. Oracle Spockanort

A possible 9/15 leak for KH4 was discovered on discord

You know what I was leaving this open because users are bored but I’m gonna close it.
  8. Oracle Spockanort

What? Their accounts are already “merged”. Also that wasn’t damage control. They had extra accounts they weren’t using. What sort of damage control would be done by merging accounts?
  9. Oracle Spockanort

I’m cautiously optimistic. It looks fun to play but the barren map (even with it having a canon explanation) is not a great design choice to me. The magic looks fantastic. The story is what I’m most worried about since it’s also what they seem to be showing the least of.
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Well, the stream is just three games: Forspoken, Star Ocean, and Crisis Core.
  11. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

UX is a sequel to x[chi], not a port. That’s why lol
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Melody of Memory leaked thanks to a logo being hidden in the code of the Dark Road website. Nova Crystallis leaked a trailer of KH way back when. There have been plenty of leaks that weren’t KH3. And I know I have been privy to information way ahead of it being announced. Stuff definitely...
  13. Oracle Spockanort

SE hasn’t had their actual presentation yet. That happens in an hour.
  14. Oracle Spockanort

Nomura ain’t making a Noctis boss, anyways. He has Yozora now.
  15. Oracle Spockanort

A beta is generally a game that is usually playable from start to finish with bugs and is close to being finished. A beta test is when a game is in a playable pre-release state and players are allowed to test it out so the developers can stress test the servers, make sure the game is playable...
  16. Oracle Spockanort

SE’s main presentation is on Day 2 if y’all want to wait but I have no expectations of anything KH showing up.
  17. Oracle Spockanort

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

The answer is 100% because the actress is black. There is no other answer here. There are other factors at play, sure, but those don’t matter. I appreciate that people think this is something up for debate but history has shown time and time again that this always boils down to being about...
  18. Oracle Spockanort

I think disney trolled us with that gane outro in the disney and marvel livestream

It’s wrong but they did it because these are games their company will be licensing/releasing and sizzle reels exist to mainly be hype material. Wouldn’t be the first time KH was in a sizzle reel but not present at the show it was shown in lol