• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. the red monster

Disney Games JP to host KINGDOM HEARTS 20th Special Talk #1 on August 31st

Union X needs a remake or at least some kind of port. story is way too important to stay on mobile. my guess for KH3.5 ( KH3+ReMind+MoM) "remaster" around year/couple of months before KH4 so players can catch up.
  2. the red monster

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

This i have to agree with. game is not long enough to have this many characters. they died way too fast to have any sort of connection with them, which lessen the impact of their death. still pretty good for the amount of time they had though.
  3. the red monster

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Pretty decent finale. loved that the blue-hood is the second life of the player, now it make sense why they never showed it's face in the ending of UX. also loved that xehanort is part of ephemer's bloodline. bragi being luxu was pretty obvious, pretty much since they revealed the name before...
  4. the red monster

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

expecting zero KH news here. i do think missing link will show up in TGS though
  5. the red monster

Foreteller Boss Fights

I'm not even sure we'll fight them in KH4. the game is about getting out of quadratum, the foretellers are in KH verse. i can see MoM sending luxu to stop sora from reaching back to KH verse, which will result luxu being the final boss. i do hope master of masters will be the secret boss though.
  6. the red monster

2023 is very clearly gonna be the year of Final Fantasy for SE

The delay was likely strategic because god of war release
  7. the red monster

2023 is very clearly gonna be the year of Final Fantasy for SE

i think they mean square wouldn't want to release them too close to each other the way i see it: Forspoken - this year XVI - 2023 VIIR 2- early 2024 assuming no delays KH4- late 2024/early 2025 they will very likely start KH4 marketing after rebirth drops
  8. the red monster

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

pretty sure square's excuse was something about file size. which is a pretty stupid one, they could've split them and make 30$ each.
  9. the red monster

i mean it's a remaster of PSP game, it would be ridiculous if they couldn't get it running on the switch. luigi's mansion 3 looks more graphically demanding and it runs fine.
  10. the red monster

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

people really don't remember 80% of KH3 was disney worlds? disney will always be AT LEAST 50% of a KH game, and super likely even more. not that i'm a fan of it, i enjoy the OC content way more. but it is a disney franchise so yeah..
  11. the red monster

pretty sure there was an interview with nomura before KH4 reveal, that he said he wants to next game to look proper next gen and keep up with the graphics of other ps5 titles. also this is a new saga so it was the perfect opportunity to step it up.
  12. the red monster

i think KH4 takes more because the game is bigger in scope and looks way different then KH3. rebirth looks pretty much the same as the remake on ps5 to be honest, probably more touched but nowhere near the upgrade of KH3>KH4.
  13. the red monster

crisis core looks pretty decent for a remaster. VIIR part 2 early 2024 (hopefully) is hype. square enix fans are eating really good
  14. the red monster

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

that's a bit hyperbolic. we have the foretellers, yozora (unless nomura is sneaky and verum rex is KH spin-off), riku looking for sora in quadratum, sigurd which is seemingly important, new characters, and whatever is going on in the KHverse. kairi training with aqua and mickey in scala were...
  15. the red monster

the caribbean in KH3 was absolutely massive. if they aim to make every world in KH4 that size, it's completely understandable to have fewer of them. but the selection will need to be really good.
  16. the red monster

Sounds to me even less disney worlds then KH3? i'll take it if it means no more 20 hours disney rush nonstop. day to day life is gonna be like KH2 prologue assume. about FF, i agree with nomura, KH no longer needs them. we have enough to deal with as it is, shoving FF characters just for the...