• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bufferino

Which Disney characters will you pair with your favorite character?

Esmeralda and Aqua. I don't know why, but I feel like these two would have incredibly mature conversations.
  2. Bufferino

Politics Separating art from the artist, how hard is it for you?

Jesus, I was recently informed that her latest book apparently deals with a woman who is being attacked online for being transphobic. Obvious self-insert.
  3. Bufferino

General opinion on the Keyblade Armors? (poll & images)

I dunno, I like them. I also don't mind people wanting to make their own versions for SRK or RAX, because its good to imagine them once in a while. Also agree that they looked best in The Gathering. I don't know why, but I much prefer their sepia color palette there than in BBS. KH is a very...
  4. Bufferino

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

Exactly. This forum has had drama back when Zendaya was rumored to be Ariel. She's even lighter than Halle too, and yet it got drama because she's a biracial girl. I remember similar complaints on this forum back in 2015 where Zendaya was confirmed to be MJ. All because of her race, not much...
  5. Bufferino

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

It has been some time since I've played KH3, but why did that irritate you? I interpreted it as letting his friend make his choice. But again, I don't remember that scene well.
  6. Bufferino

I'm pretty skeptical of that. Why does this one teaser have way more views than other live-action remakes, despite being no different? It just seems like the views are just from people who knew she was black and just wanted to dislike it anyway. I don't know if many other live-action teasers...
  7. Bufferino

Look, I get it. I have a pretty lukewarm opinion on live actions. But ingrained racism is much, much more than an evil white guy making fun of everything "woke." Racism is also just the general discomfort of anything but a white person playing a lead role in media and that behavior is way more...
  8. Bufferino

Politics Queen Elizabeth II died today, thoughts?

Oh no you're fine!! I actually thought you were joking or smth. You're good don't worry, I mean I agree with you we all die someday haha
  9. Bufferino

Oh. Usually when I hear people saying they should do more original stuff I thought they meant more original animated movies?
  10. Bufferino

Politics Queen Elizabeth II died today, thoughts?

I mean, you're right. No matter who we all die someday. It's just that your comment was very dark and strange lol.
  11. Bufferino

This Other trailers like BatB, Cruella, The Lion King, etc have had positive reception to their teasers despite the general expectations of a live-action remake. Yet a mermaid sitting on a rock singing a part of a song gets tremendous outrage? It's pretty clear.
  12. Bufferino

I don't expect much from McCarthy. She's not very funny (in my view), and I doubt she'll be anything but incessantly autotuned. Sometimes I wish Queen Latifah was cast instead, because her performance in The Little Mermaid Live! were absolutely delightful. Maybe I'll give McCarthy a chance, who...
  13. Bufferino

Yep. All of Ariel's sisters looked nothing alike in the original. I guess mermaids be mermaids?
  14. Bufferino

Actually, is Ariel biracial in this movie? I've noticed King Triton isn't played by a black actor.
  15. Bufferino

Film ► Name a Disney scene that invokes a nostalgic rush!

Definitely Part of Your World for me. When I watched the teaser for the remake, hearing Halle Bailey sing it just made me scream take my money.