• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AegisXIII

"Face My Fears (A.G. Cook Remix)" to release on Utada's 8th studio album

More piano, less drop. I want this version in KH3.5. :p
  2. AegisXIII

Did KINGDOM HEARTS III Under-Perform?

I have always been curious about pc sales. it's really difficult to get those numbers. Anyway, it is around the success of KH1 as I remember the total sales was around 8 millions around 2010 or so.
  3. AegisXIII

"Face My Fears (A.G. Cook Remix)" to release on Utada's 8th studio album

Isn't the original a remix already? I always felt with Face my Fears that we never got to hear the original song. XD
  4. AegisXIII

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

Kingdom Hearts is all about the hype. The fact that we do not know the title of the next game makes it really hard for me to believe it is going to release next year. Next year, will be the announcements, so that we can spend the next decade speculating. At most, we will get a spinoff title and...
  5. AegisXIII

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I never realized that nobodies have extremely tight pants (and certainly carry a big pack).
  6. AegisXIII

You mean: KH3.5? XD Updating the models and the maps while keeping the core shouldn't be difficult. All of the assets already exist. But putting this ds game on console would require a bit more polishing in the gameplay as this title was mostly designed for very short sessions.
  7. AegisXIII

What happened this year that made you feel old as heck?

The craziest thing to me is how the time seems to accelerate the older you get. The wait between KH1 and KH2 was 4 years and yet, it feels as long as the time between 3D and 3 (which is 7 years).
  8. AegisXIII

I want to make mine as well now: The 20th anniversary main title will contain: Kingdom Hearts Phase 1 Final ReMix. It will contain all games in Final ReMix version. How is it better than Final Mix? Final ReMix adds a new graphical engine without touching the core game. The same way that they...
  9. AegisXIII

Question about 1.5+2.5

PC or PS4? On PC, there are still some stability issues but nothing related to save data. On PS4, it is rock solid. All the issues have been fixed 4 months after release. I played 60hours each game and got zero issue. Also, if you are on PS4, do not forget to grab the free dlc for the extra...
  10. AegisXIII

KHUX ► Ux offline version opinions?

What do you think about the offline version of Ux? I am genuinely unhappy with it. I was hoping for a good theater mode, one that leaves no ambiguity as to how to watch the cutscenes, but they didn't even bother putting them in a chronological order. They are sorted by worlds so there is no...
  11. AegisXIII

Kingdom Hearts Series Coming to Nintendo Switch as Cloud Versions

Sounds right. The fact that these ports do not have basic features like dual audio, enable or disable subtitles, different subtitles languages means that the games are very old and not build with the popular game engines that are used nowadays. Therefore they are stuck with insane optimisations...
  12. AegisXIII

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

And now I am tempted to try. Your passion transcended my close minded spirit, haha. My wallet doesn't thank you. :LOL:
  13. AegisXIII

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Thanks for your detailed thesis on the game. XD I can see the appeal, but as you mentioned it is a what-if scenario and for me, the non-canonicity of it is what always kept me away. There is no story justification as to why they are meeting and fighting (am I mistaken? is there a story? I...
  14. AegisXIII

The Fanmade Music Thread

This makes me rejoice for the future of the saga.
  15. AegisXIII

Oh yes, on the legal side, this is a masterpiece. Convincing disney is an insane achievement.
  16. AegisXIII

Can anyone tell me why this is such a great news? I never cared about smash. All I see is a game where characters fight on platforms. Can someone help me to see the beauty behind it?
  17. AegisXIII

To be honest, I have never tried it. I am skeptical, but maybe it works like a charm. An advantage I can see is that it might be easier to update on multiple platforms. PC is the groundtruth and cloud versions get updated at the same time than the pc version. Now that's only if they are...
  18. AegisXIII

I just want to point out that the PC version has switch controllers button support under the name type-c in the settings. So basically, the switch cloud version is the PC version with some presets. The advantage is that the games are too big to fit on a cartridge. But the cloud... I am not sure...
  19. AegisXIII

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

My strategy to beat any boss is the following: Jafar malus card + ars arcanum sleight (to prevent it for being broken since it has a very weak value) Then, I simply use a mix of sonic blade and blitz sleights. I try to order the cards so that after one reload, I still get sleights (since first...
  20. AegisXIII

I Want Another Kingdom Hearts Collection - This Time With a Greater Emphasis on Preservation

I still have hopes that the melody of memory team is secretly working on the days and re:coded ports with updated assets for the 20 years anniversary.