• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Prequal?

I remember reading somewhere that if and when theres a kh3 it might not be about sora or even in the same time period but infact based on past events.personally myself if thats the case it might be about one of the first keyblade masters. "you dont look as though as the others"-axle.im sure he...
  2. A

in sora's shoes

Okay lets say you wer in sora's big ass yellow shoes and you had decide whether to find your friends,save the world or just,sit back and see if things work them selves out.which would you do? (i know ths is stupid but i was bored and didnt know where to put this,so sorry)
  3. A

wierd scenes

This isnt realy a game,i just couldnt figure where to put this. but anyways the rules are simple:just name a scene from any movie,disney or not,that would just be wierd if it was a kingdom hearts world example:lord of the rings the two towers.the part where they are on helms deep fighting the...
  4. A

the warriors

To anyone who hasnt seen the movie or played the game the warriors is about street gangs,mainly the warriors,in new york during 1978.instead of guns they street fight using good ol' fist and the occasinal bat,pipe,chain,knife,glass bottle,brass knuckles.etc. This rp takes place in 2008,the war...
  5. A

music

music can tell you alot about a person so what is your favorite genre of music and your three favorite artist in that genre genre-rap artist-1.)kanye west 2.)T.I. 3.)paul wall
  6. A

a new title for a new begining

(this is just an opinion so please no flameing,unless you realy want to but keep it to a minimum please:) )in my opinion just adding a 2 to the sequel to one of the best games on ps2 and gba is just an insult.I thinkthey should give it a second name like they did for chain of memories.here are...
  7. A

a new title for a new begining

(this is just an opinion so please no flameing,unless you realy want to but keep it to a minimum please:) )in my opinion just adding a 2 to the sequel to one of the best games on ps2 and gba is just an insult.I thinkthey should give it a second name like they did for chain of memories.here are...
  8. A

riku mat be evil

Let me start by saying this to anyone who is obsessed with riku,no afence intended but riku is probaly going to be the source of all evil this time around.:( Heres my theory in most anime and the ocasinal disney movie anybody who turns to evil in the intentions of doing good get what they want...
  9. A

wheres tidus and wakka

:mad: I know tidus and wakka were two of the most minor charaters kh1 but where are they now?I mean if selphie gets some camera time why dont they.Tell me what you think.
  10. A

chello people!

i need some friends.so if your a noob pm me and if ya an old head i need someone to show me around(please be a girl).;)