• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

God of War III

buu4fL8hHE4 Hiieqlgbn2c God Of War III Video Game, E3 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 1 | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com God Of War III Video Game, E3 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt. 2 | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com God Of War III Video Game, E3 09: Developer Walkthrough Pt...
  2. D

SEPTEMBER 29th

Days NA date Accroding to E3, KH: 358/2 Days will be coming to NA in September 29.
  3. D

M.A.G

Lets hope that Zipper does a much better job than its other games. Hands-On: 'MAG' - G4tv.com y5XXo-8Pbwg
  4. D

I Am Alive

Style: 1-Player Action Publisher: Ubisoft Developer: Darkworks Release Date: Late 2009 On January 23, 1556, an earthquake appeared to be over 8 on the Richter scale killing more than 800,000 people in Shansi Province, China. April 18, 1906, another earthquake raged through the heart of San...
  5. D

Fl0w Thread

Well I haven't played the the game, but discuss about it. Flow (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  6. D

SEGA making Aliens vs. Predator Game

Well this is the first of anything I had heard about this. It sounds like it could be a good Horror based game. SEGA Announces Aliens Vs. Predator Game - G4tv.com New Alien vs Predator game coming via Rebellion - Ars Technica MTV Multiplayer ‘Aliens vs. Predator’ Goes Back To Original Dev...
  7. D

Dark Void Thread

Release date: May 2009 Published by: Capcom Developed by: Airtight Games Well I for one think this game has potential, but not to be surpirsed if it does not turn out well. Here are some videos you can watch to decide for yourself: IGN: Dark Void Trailer, Videos and Movies
  8. D

inFAMOUS Discussion Thread

So, who else is stoked and excited about this game, I know I am. Sucker Punch really looks like their raising the bar for this game. And I am really glad that they are coming out of the shadow from a while from not releasing any of their games for years. I am concerned though as some people had...
  9. D

EA Skate Disscussion Thread

Discuss here EA Skate, a fan-favorite sports game. Also, the sequel Skate 2: Published by: Electronic Arts Developed by: Black Box Release Date: 2009 Genre: Sports Here are some pics for the upcoming game: