• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ernest-Panda

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

If I had to guess, 2025-ish.
  2. Ernest-Panda

News ► Pat Carroll, voice of Ursula, dies aged 95

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pat-carroll-dies-veteran-actress-203625555.html The Disneyverse has lost another legend. Ursula is undoubtedly one of my favourite Disney villains, due in no small part to Pat’s performance. Rest in peace.
  3. Ernest-Panda

Your favourite play order?

What different playing orders can you think of and which is your ideal order? Off the top of my head: Chronological(ish) order: UX > BbS > KH1 > CoM > Days > KH2 > Coded > DDD > 0.2 > KH3 > MoM Collection order: KH1 > CoM > Days > KH2 > BbS > Coded > DDD > 0.2 > UX/BC > KH3 > MoM Release...
  4. Ernest-Panda

Connection between Sora and Yozora

There’s one thing about the KH4 trailer that nobody seems to be talking about, and it’s the fact that Sora’s new design makes him look uncannily like Yozora. What’s that about?
  5. Ernest-Panda

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

Like, in a Smash Bros style “world ballot” or something.
  6. Ernest-Panda

The difference between the Ultimania and Character Files?

I’m thinking of putting one of these books on my Christmas list, but I can’t decide which one because I don’t quite know what the difference is. I know the Character Files are collections of character profiles, but I’ve seen from preview pages of the Ultimania that they also have character...
  7. Ernest-Panda

The Re:CoM vent thread

AKA, the thread where I get ultra-salty over a perfectly fine game that I’m just not good at. … I’ve always hated Chain of Memories. It’s a game who’s gameplay I’ve just never been able to grasp. I recently started another playthrough via 1.5+2.5 Remix. I was dreading it, so I chose to play in...
  8. Ernest-Panda

Quadratum = Unreality

There seems to be an odd misconception going around concerning Quadratum, in that people keep referring it as if it is unreality (“what Disney worlds will we see in Quadratum?”) I’m sorry, but isn’t Quadratum just the name of that particular city that exists in the overall dimensional plane...
  9. Ernest-Panda

TV ► Dogs in Space - New Netflix animated series starring Haley Joel Osment

This looks like it could be fun, and it’s nice to hear our Haley lending his voice to a new character.
  10. Ernest-Panda

Question about 1.5+2.5

So I finally got 1.5+2.5 HD Remix for my birthday, but one thing worries me about playing it. Back when the collection first came out, I recall hearing that there was a bug in the game that would corrupt your save data. I want to know if this issue still exists? I don’t want to go through a...
  11. Ernest-Panda

Direct translations of Japanese KH stuff?

Would anyone happen to know where I can find direct translations of Japanese KH dialogue? I’ve always been curious to see if there are any fun differences from the official English dialogue to look out for. Just cutscene stuff would be fine enough, but gameplay dialogue (battle grunts, etc.)...
  12. Ernest-Panda

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

Have you ever discovered a detail, or a gameplay feature in a KH game that you’ve gone years without knowing about? For example, I never knew until fairly recently that Peter Pan can revive you in KH2.
  13. Ernest-Panda

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Events have arrived in Disney Emoji Blitz!

Kingdom Hearts has returned to the mobile game Disney Emoji Blitz! First, throughout today (June 22nd), you can replay the old Multi-Map Clear Event used to promote KH3 back in 2018, complete with another chance to earn the Sora and Aqua emojis. Then, from June 23rd-27th, you can play the...
  14. Ernest-Panda

A Pokemon shower thought...

Mew is the only other Pokemon besides Ditto that can transform. Which means Mew could transform into a Ditto, and vice versa. This effectively blurs the line between the two. How do we know if we’re dealing with a Mew pretending to be a Ditto, or a Ditto pretending to be a Mew? How do they...
  15. Ernest-Panda

Describe a western animated series badly~

Like the anime one, but for western shows. A gang of toddlers are criminally neglected by their parents. A blue cat lives inside an acid trip. The universe continually screws over a teenager with a head that looks like an airpod, while her housepet torments an old man. Monster-hunting on a...
  16. Ernest-Panda

“Kingdom Hearts be like...”

Making friends in real life: spending time with and getting to know each other over a long period of time. Making friends in KH: “Hi there! I guess we’re friends now!”
  17. Ernest-Panda

News ► Samuel E. Wright, voice of Sebastian from The Little Mermaid, has died

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/samuel-wright-dead-sebastian-crab-little-mermaid-1234959014/ Mr. Wright died on Monday after a three-year battle with prostate cancer, aged 74.
  18. Ernest-Panda

Film ► Unpopular Disney opinions!

These are ordered from most to least likely to get me murdered in my sleep 🙃 The Lion King is super overrated. It’s a good movie, but nowhere near the standard of which people seem to hold it to. I feel like the laws of its universe is a bit flawed. Why are all the animals below the lions...
  19. Ernest-Panda

KH references and cameos in other media?

Have you ever spotted a sneaky cameo or explicit reference to Kingdom Hearts in films, TV, comics, etc? They’re pretty rare, in my experience, but I have seen at least one, in The Big Bang Theory, of all places! In the season 4 episode “The Justice League Recombination”, when the gang are at...
  20. Ernest-Panda

Just for fun: more KH characters in Disney Emoji Blitz

Does anyone else here play Disney Emoji Blitz? I’m addicted to it lol For those who may have missed it, the game had an event to mark KH3’s release a couple of years back in which you could unlock Sora and Aqua emojis. Even Disney’s “As Told by Emoji” series got in on the action. Sadly, the...