• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cyborg009

Expectations for 2023

because its the current hot topic for a potential world in KH4, especially the teaser for the latter.
  2. Cyborg009

A stupid thing Maleficent did... (Was supposed to be a Fun discussion)

and lest we forget, Maleficent was only interested in the Black Box, nothing else. even if she did know what Pandora's Box was and what was in it, it didn't fit her her grand plans. but there is the off chance she would make a mental note about it later on. just like with Sora, she could've...
  3. Cyborg009

idea about a remake. (Fun discussion)

i wouldn't mind a Kh remake, so long as its done right and draws me in the same way the original did. if such remake did exist, i would add an additional backstory to the main plot. 'Traverse Town acts as a refugee haven for those who lost their worlds to the Heartless, mostly those from...
  4. Cyborg009

Possible trailer at The Game Awards

if i don't see miss piggy karate chop some poor sap across the room, then somebody's gonna answer to me.
  5. Cyborg009

what's that Admiral Ozzel said when they received a transmission from a probe droid in the Hoth System. and look what happened? they found the Rebels and Ozzel got force choked for being an idiot.
  6. Cyborg009

if this Snitch is accurate, then i look forward to see the game awards now
  7. Cyborg009

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

should that ever happened, i think it would be a fun meta joke if Sora (or whoever is there at the time) mistakes Rasputin for Xehanort due to his voice
  8. Cyborg009

Design a KH boss battle

this came to be in a daydream about a possible/theoretical reveal trailer for a star wars world in KH4. to sum up the daydream (which i might post later) is Sora at Endor with the player going through the events of Return of the Jedi from Sora's perspective. we get scenes of him with...
  9. Cyborg009

Fanfiction ► One Piece Infinite Adventures

Chapter VI: We must have a Wawwy! Somewhere Out There. Sometime later, we find ourselves at Tammany Hall, where an event was taking place. Inside a local bar, some mice, both American and immigrants alike, were gathered together for the Grand Wake For Mickey O’ Hare; one of many victims in the...
  10. Cyborg009

Chapter V: There Are Cats in America! Fievel and Luffy's Adventures in America Part II. Well by the time morning came, Fievel and Luffy were still trudging through the streets of New York, looking all around for their family/crew. It seems that their initial plan was to run about all over until...
  11. Cyborg009

sorry about the long delay, but i lot of stuff has happened IRL. but now back to the show! Chapter IV: Never Say Never! Fievel and Luffy’s Adventures in America. Part I Some time had passed, not much but not little, and we find a small green bottle floating upon the water towards land. And...
  12. Cyborg009

Design a KH boss battle

there will be others. speaking of.... Name: Rasputin HP Bars: 34 World: City of Memories (Anastasia) *well not all the world name's can be good, you have to expect that once in a while* Location: Bridge over the Seine Party: None Music: The Encounter Description: Once a respected monk in all...
  13. Cyborg009

Design a KH boss battle

nice twist with the opening. you had me fooled with all those long johns. i thought it would be really funny if there was a comedy skit where SDG made fun of Maleficent's muppet form.
  14. Cyborg009

KH4 Star Wars Speculation: Only the Forest Moon of Endor?

plus the fact the game was just announced and early in development. even if they did have something to show, i highly doubt we'll see anything at this point in time.
  15. Cyborg009

cute... but i was thinking more of a cross between... and or and know how this can work. the Empire discovered the Heartless during the events of the Galactic Civil War and began to run experiments to see if they can be weaponized. much like with Xehanort at Hollow Bastion, the Empire...
  16. Cyborg009

he wanted Rey to kill him in anger, which would allowed him to transfer his spirit into her body and take over as Rey. but that plan was shot after she refused to do so and after his body was restored. he was merely getting rid of a loose end...which backfired splendidly.
  17. Cyborg009

check out my entry on Palpatine in Design a KH Boss Battle here for that itch: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/design-a-kh-boss-battle.221905/post-6641778
  18. Cyborg009

Design a KH boss battle

well if you insist. Picture it: the scene is in Quadratum. after the player completes the Star Wars world, they unlock a secret sidequest via the TV. a breaking news bulletin reports of the city being attacked by what appears to be an army of droids. at first it looks like either an april fools...
  19. Cyborg009

Speculation: Star Wars in KH4 Trailer?!

that is the most epic thing i've ever seen in a mod before.
  20. Cyborg009

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

HO-LY CRAP!!! THEY...THEY COULDN'T HAVE! ^ my brain trying to comprehend what you pointed out.